[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an attractive woman. Why do all guys just want to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (29 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29 KB, 852x480
I'm an attractive woman. Why do all guys just want to have sex with me? It's bad enough already that women are jealous of me.

I don't need a boyfriend. I want good friends, that's all.
>>
Shit b8.

Originalloooooooo
>>
>>29786991
what if i unironically and seriously offer to give my all at being an actual friend to you

but i want sex or some fake/preferably real affection to give me incentive to wake up in the morning

help me help you
>>
I wish I had condoms to cum into.
I'm sick of sleeping in greasy sheets.
>>
>>29786991
i thought that pink thing she's resting her head on was a penis as first
>>
>>29787034
little head or big penis?
>>
>>29786991
because your overall value as a person is your sex value.

deal with it whore
>>
Troll line
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone below this line got trolled.
DO NOT REPLY
>>
This is a troll but women need to understand that they don't usually make good friends, especially with men. Let's put the male + female = attraction or sex stuff aside for a second. Women, on average, espeically at a young age, live a much more pampered lifestyle than a man. They have things much easier. Also, they need to take care of their appearances more than men, meaning makeups, clothes, removing body hair etc. This might seem small but when you add that up during the years, I think it's thousands of hours. These two things leads that women, on average, spend way less time figuring stuff out, building their own interests (besides beauty stuff) and generally, getting knowledgable in the world's things. This might sound extremely sexist, but it's the truth.

This means, women, on average are not good conversional parters when you plan on a long term. Sure you might get along very well with some female acquintances but I doubt that you can find half as many women who are as interesting as your 5/10 normal guy. Mistake not, I'm not praising men because there are lots of dumb men too, I'm just saying the circumstances on a larger scale made men to be more..how should I say, capable of life?
>>
>>29787050

That's just an average penis bro.
>>
Yknow those creepy ugly guys who stare at you? Turn them into your orbiters. Best friends you will ever have
>>
>>29787019
Omg thats so nasty
>>
>>29787053
technically that includes you too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.