[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate touching or getting touched by people. All I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 640x500
I fucking hate touching or getting touched by people.
All I can do is handshake and mom hug, I break out in sweat when someone tries to initiate some highfive combo bullshit or "bro hug" sometimes I literally just ignore them and walk away to avoid the pressure, no matter how much of a sperg/asshole it makes me look like.
When and where do people learn to do this bullshit? Why does it come so easily for other people? I didn't even get molested or anything, I grew up like everyone else as far as I know.
>>
RepIy
>>
I hate being touched, too, but it's more of a recent thing (the past several years). I can only handle hugs from my grandmother and father and handshakes from my grandfather. It just feels wrong, from anyone else.
>>
>>29786881
This is called autism anon. And genuine autism, not meme autism.
>>
>>29786881
I have the same problem, I'm too nervous when my skin touches another person's skin

When I fuck my girlfriend i get all sweaty, no idea why
>>
>>29788298
Can confirm. Diagnosed autist here. Everytime someone tries to touch me, I pull back as if to avoid boiling water. Not even my parents can touch me. Good thing that I will never find a girlfriend, haha.
>>
I want to touch people. I want to be touched. I have primal instincts of expressiveness that I inherited from my mother, and possibly the more negative instincts from my father.

Have you tried with animals? Animals tend to be honest and simplistic. Dogs can be very affectionate, but even when they're being aggressive or other wise playing rough, I find it enjoyable. I can express to them what I want, and they understand. Cats are assholes, but they're still affectionate. I like rubbing like cats do (not the butt parts), but they make their intentions clear. Most mammals express emotions in similar ways, and some birds tend to if they've been raised around people.

If anything, touching is probably more linked to emotional awareness and that ability to sense your internal state and emulate other perspectives is impaired in Autists.
>>
I get really sensitive around my shoulders and back away quickly if someone taps them or puts ther hand on them. Makes me really comfortable.
>>
>>29786881
The most i can do with strangers is shake their hands.
I immediately start sweating when a female goes for a kiss on the cheek. It's a cultural thing, so even if you don't know that female, she can do it and so can you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.