[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1464647582698.jpg (33 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1464647582698.jpg
33 KB, 278x278
>your only friends are ignoring you again
>they'd rather spend their time with their other friends than with you
>>
File: 1439862473190.jpg (19 KB, 264x246) Image search: [Google]
1439862473190.jpg
19 KB, 264x246
>no one even replies to your thread

Am I that unlikable?
>>
>>29786835
How do you know they are ignoring you and not just busy?
>>
>>29786995
It's because you have friends you normalshit. You literally came to the one place on the internet where people have exactly 0 friends and rubbed your friendship in their face by complaining about it.
>>
>>29787042
they're both online on skype and they're also both in this tinychat group thing that I'm not part of talking to other people

>>29787072
Friends that always ignore me
>>
File: 1467785765396.jpg (39 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1467785765396.jpg
39 KB, 500x355
>tfw your best friend just got back from getting his butthole checked at the doctors
>going to play video games after he is done eating

Feels gud m8
>>
>>29787098
If having friends is so hard for you then be alone and friendless like every other man on this board.
>>
File: Sketch5283858.png (122 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch5283858.png
122 KB, 720x1280
As a little one-eyed retard with hearing aids, not having "friends" means that I'm not being used for my money or car or a couch to crash on.

If you have "friends", you are being used for an ulterior motive. I guarantee it.
>>
>>29787135
but I don't like being alone and friendless...

>>29787136
I remember you. You had a hard life. I'm sorry
>>
>>29786835
>tfw we used to talk almost everyday
>last message I got was over a month ago now
>>
People always find me pathetic, but im so glad I have one close friend.
Thankyou for staying with me T.
>>
>>29786835
>Have friends
>Be the first one to be left once the road gets narrow

It just sucks, they just tease you with the feeling of friendship and belonging to something but you know they only keep you as a buttmonkey, something they can laugh at, and it pains you each day but you can't break free and look for new friends since it was already so hard to get these "friends" so you take it. But once you do need them they're gone, zip, zilch.
>>
>>29786835
>say they'll talk to you later
>they don't
>>
I don't really have any friends anymore. I wish someone would private message me or something. Just check in on how I'm doing, I guess. The last private message I got was some lewd flirty messages and a few nudes, but none of it really turned me on at all. I just played along with it, because I was so lonely. Once she came, she just stopped talking to me. That was like a couple weeks ago and there still hasn't been any new activity from anybody. That's all I am right now, I guess. That's my purpose here. I'm just this one random girl's occasional cyber partner. If I killed myself right now, only maybe she would notice my absence, but she'd just move on to one of her other dozens of partners without much thought.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.