[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever been pressured into sex? just by hanging out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: EarlSweatshirt1.2a7b7127.jpg (90 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
EarlSweatshirt1.2a7b7127.jpg
90 KB, 800x531
have you ever been pressured into sex?
just by hanging out with my friend, which has other friends which i don't know, so they are mutual
be the quiet insecure guy in the group
a girl in the group happens to like me
im pretty sure they are testing my manhood guys, i happen to like her but i don't want to have sex with her right away

One day i was just hanging out with my friend we walking around city at night bump into his friends, the girl says she wants to hang out with me and me alone, say bye to the group so it was just me and her we walk around bla bla
>I dont know if this is a date or a hang out
she asks me questions trying to get me to talk
>"Oh how long have you known anon for"
boring conversation but shes giggling, holding my hands etc
get something to eat, drink bla bla spend the night in her apartment
next day my friends talking about what happen in her apartment that night, ask me if i fucked her bla bla
Deny it, still a virgin bro
>"yea right bro"
hang out with him & his friends the next day they all making jokes about me and the girl having sex

wtf what is their game plan? is this just bants ? why do they care so much ?
>>
>>29786529
More than likely she likes you and your Bros are happy for you

Your at worst a failed normie.
Escape
Enjoy your life anon
>>
>>29786529
>wtf what is their game plan? is this just bants ? why do they care so much ?
they would have had sex (or tried) if they were there and so they figure that you did the same.

and just to let you kow, if a girl asks you over to her apartment, it's likely that she wants to do something with you. maybe not sex, but definitely something. did you have any sexual contact with her that night?

and by the way, you're lucky. you obviously fool them into thinking you're normie. no wonder a girl invited you to sleep at her apartment.
>>
>>29786819
we got drunk, 4-5 beers for me, she definitely wanted to have sex, i did not as im not ready and barely know her
>>
>>29786979
>we got drunk, 4-5 beers for me, she definitely wanted to have sex, i did not as im not ready and barely know her

maybe i'm weird but i'd say, don't feel bad at all. only normies do things because other people think it's a good idea. good for you for doing what felt right to you. now tell her that you want to date her, not just have sex with her immediately. she'd probably be happy with the idea but she's just not used to it because people are so hypersexual now and women are expected to put out to keep a man's interest.
>>
>>29786979
>tfw when im going to see her tomorrow night
i literally turned her down with the whole sex thing
im scared to see her tomorrow maybe shes upset ?
>>
Dude if you actually like her just take it slow. If she doesn't want to SHES shitty relationship material anyway.

If not just fuck. Or don't. Up to you.
>>
>>29787035
>>29787095
those
fuck this society about getting naked a frantically sweat inside each other as fast as possible
>>
>>29786979
>I-I-I'm n-not ready to have sex

The fuck is wrong with you, you fucking twink?
>>
>>29787133
fuck off normie twat
having sex with people you don't know is for whores
>>
File: 1427592871237.jpg (28 KB, 680x468) Image search: [Google]
1427592871237.jpg
28 KB, 680x468
I had a roommate who would do really suggestive things to me. Every morning, she'd sit on my legs and shake me to wake me up. She'd come out from the middle of her shower in nothing but a towel, just because she wanted to check in on me I guess. And whenever she'd have sex with men, she'd be yelling and screaming and moaning until the whole house fell down. I felt a little uncomfortable about everything, because I barely knew her. I didn't know what the social conventions for this sort of scenario were either. Was I expected to do something suggestive back? I was too nervous to think of much to say, so I'd get really quiet every time. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but I didn't want to give her the wrong idea either.

Man, girls are so confusing to interact with. I'll never figure all this stuff out.
>>
>>29786979
That's cute anon. I have a mildly related story:

>16
>Hang out with girl who has no friends, just ride the bus with her and eat lunch together to kill time
>She has no friends because she's rude as fuck for no reason, huge turn off
>Don't even fancy her, but over the next few months it's obvious she's developed feelings for me
>When I don't show any interest in her she starts kissing another guy and looking at me to see if I was jealous
>Don't give a fuck
>Final day together, she does this sorrowful "goodbye anon" face and waves goodbye at me as if she's expecting me to chase after her and confess my love
>"See ya"

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks
>>
>>29787188
You're actually the whore here, you sissy
>>
>>29787066
>i literally turned her down with the whole sex thing
>im scared to see her tomorrow maybe shes upset ?

do you like her?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.