[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you married a poor Muslim girl from Indonesia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1467768296001.jpg (152 KB, 550x828) Image search: [Google]
1467768296001.jpg
152 KB, 550x828
Why haven't you married a poor Muslim girl from Indonesia yet? They are less liberated than any slut culture from Arab countries where sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass doesn't count as losing your virginity. They are short and small and qt. They are excellent cooks. And they will do anything to please their husband.

What's the matter? You're too autistic to at least pretend to believe in God?
>>
>>29786524
>Why haven't you married a poor Muslim girl from Indonesia yet

Because she is a poor muslim girl from indonesia.
>>
>>29786565

And you can get the same out of Southeast Asia without the girl being Muslim. The only probably is they are brown and ugly monkeys. They aren't qt like Japanese and Korean women.
>>
Because I'm not that desperate for a woman.
>>
File: 32.png (131 KB, 396x354) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131 KB, 396x354
>>29786565

>And you can get the same out of Southeast Asia without the girl being Muslim.

So basically a southeast asian muslim girl who is:

>not Muslim, which means:

>doesnt clean body often
>is not a virgin
>not the traditional housewife
>materialistic (uses you to go back to your country)

...So basically the typical roastie. No thanks.
>>
>>29786524
Because that would mean I have to live in Indonesia, anywhere else and the social pressure would be lessened allowing them to achieve their bitchy potential
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.