[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>read little sister's twitter >full of teenage angst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 537537.jpg (13 KB, 157x132) Image search: [Google]
537537.jpg
13 KB, 157x132
>read little sister's twitter
>full of teenage angst
>claims she's sad, depressed, and lonely
>whines how she "has no friends" and how she has "hard time socializing and making friends"
>goes literally every single day out with her friends
>constantly making tweets how she met her longtime internet friends irl
>has has 3+ boyfriends
>just yesterday had like 4 classmates over and they were all singing and laughing together in her room
>mfw

Why do grills do this? I've seen other girls say similar shit when in reality they have rich social lives and everything a human being would need. She's clearly not the socially awkward misfit she claims to be.
And it's not like she doesn't have any reference to what it means to be a shut-in; I haven't left the house in 5 years since I dropped out from college, never had a gf, no friends, literal asperger's, etc. so either she's really naive of what it means to be an outcast, or she's just an attention whore.

TL;DR:
Why do extremely social girls pretend to be socially awkward? What is there to gain if they're clearly not socially awkward?
>>
>>29786321
>Why do grills do this?
Same reason they do 90%+ of their actions, attention.
>>
>>29786321
Perhaps it's trendy among normies to be "socially awkward".
>>
>>29786321
>has has 3+ boyfriends
At the same time?
>>
>>29786427
Typo, meant to write has had.
>>
>>29786409
>claims to not be a normie
>uses 4chan
>>
>>29786321

Special snowflake syndrome, so she can pretend she's like Elsa or any other speshal Disney princess.
>>
>>29786321
Women are narcissists by default.

Things like depression and social anxiety are just fashion acceessories to females, like everything else it's another trait that can be incorporated into their manufactured external personas.

They will talk about how difficult it is to fit in, in between sucking Chad and Tyrone dicks.
>>
File: 1466448068534.jpg (92 KB, 600x951) Image search: [Google]
1466448068534.jpg
92 KB, 600x951
>>29786321
Congrats, your sister is a narcissist.
And seeing that you're on this board, its clear you share the same genes.
>>
>>29786409
It is. There's a shirt that's really popular that says "Normal people scare me" on it.
>>
>>29786321
This. Fucking this.

On a similar note, my lesbian oneitis (also a literal aspie like me) is always going on road trips and other social outing shit with her big circle of friends, always gets way more likes on her Facebook posts than I do on mine even though she has only about 400 people on her friends list while I have 1,000+, yet complains about "I'm so awkward and lonely" and "I'm super clingy yet emotionally distant at the same time" or "the struggle of being autistic" and other shit like that, while I on the other hand have no friends whatsoever and never get invited anywhere, everyone who pretended to be my friend in college immediately unfriended me once I dropped out, I have been trapped in my drug addict mom's shitty apartment practically 24/7 for over a year because of shit going on between my dad and stepmom/barely functional car with no air conditioning/no money/unable to get hired anywhere because white male with no previous experience/social anxiety
>>
File: 1408607625111.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1408607625111.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>29786581

>aspie
>1000+ friends list
>>
>>29786609
The vast bulk of that is just random people I don't know that I either add en masse or send me friend requests en masse
>>
File: 3q2456454.jpg (54 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
3q2456454.jpg
54 KB, 600x334
My Sister is the same. She always talked about how weird and anti social she was. The bitch worked at a movie theater making new friends every day. She would literally be out all night til sunrise knowing God knows what with her friends. She collects stupid shit on purpose just to be "different" and gloat about it. She spends hours doing makeup and dresses like a slut but "doesn't care what people think about her."

Wish I wasn't related to her. She gets all the attention and love from our parents because she's the outgoing friendly one. I'm sick as fuck and call in to work and my parents yell at me saying I better not lose this job or I'm getting kicked out. She quits her job to go on a fucking vacation to Florida for 2 months and they give her extra money.
>>
>>29786641
Them why are you complaining that they don't like your pics? They don't know you.
>>
>>29786321
What's worse is men complaining about being lonely when they could just go out and find a girl
>>
>>29786321
How are you any different, you timblrina drama queen?
>>
>>29786877
Whoa, there. Mixing up your nouns is a clear sign of a need for sleep.
Let me fix that up for you...

What's worse is girls complaining about being lonely when they could just go out and find a man

There we go. Saved you from potential embarrassment. Now get some rest.
>>
>>29786321
This post irrationally makes me angry.
>>
>>29786953
No, men pursue women. If you're a single man you can easily change it if you want. I think you mixed up basic biology there
>>
>>29786965
It's pretty rational
>>
>>29787000
Not really, in reality I shouldn't give a shit how some random teenage girl that I'll never meet acts.
>>
>>29786997
>men pursue women
the fact that men pursue women means nothing when many men get literally laughed at and mocked for doing so, and unless they're extremely desirable they will never ever be pursued..
Meanwhile a woman has the liberty of choosing to be pursued or to pursue unless she is absolutely bottom-of-the-barrel filth when she is restricted to pursuing only, but will never do so because she is afraid her ego will be damaged and 'because it doesn't work that way' and therefore will eventually become even more bitter than average /r9k/ tard.
>>
Twitter is full of bitches like that, tweeting things like "I wish I would die", "nobody understands me", then you click on their IG and they have 4 different boyfriends in the course of 6 months, multiple vacations, always at partys or social events etc.

Young attractive women are living lives we could only dream of while the majority of us are in hell. It really is a womans world these days. I don't know if its feminism or what but it needs to stop.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.