[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one become "cool" ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1467567336002.png (217 KB, 329x461) Image search: [Google]
1467567336002.png
217 KB, 329x461
How does one become "cool" ?
>>
File: 1427487610073.png (50 KB, 501x649) Image search: [Google]
1427487610073.png
50 KB, 501x649
Nah, nah... cool is OUT now. Cool is square. You want to be TRILL these days. Wear your biggest chains and put on your Supreme clothing and post pictures of yourself on Instagram, with the hashtag #TRILLMOTHERFUCKER. Sorry, I know all of this is a lot to swallow at once. Other self-proclaimed trill motherfuckers will be glad to give you trill assistance if you need it. Trill brothers help one another in their time of need. That's what being trill is all about.

Happy trilling, my friend.
>>
>>29786355
trill, what he said
>>
>>29786299
Don't. Being cool is for tools.

Just be happy instead, they are definitely not the same thing.
>>
File: tumblr_lzq7l6w8jh1r3nibuo1_500.png (255 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzq7l6w8jh1r3nibuo1_500.png
255 KB, 500x379
there are four lesson plans to achieve top tier
>>
>>29786355
>>29786375

trill is just being chill (literally the same thing as cool) with true (literally just be yourself).

what you're talking about sounds more like swag bullshit
>>
>>29786452
wew, memes. get back on reddit
>>
Study the cool kids.
Observe their weekly routine. Learn what activities they are involved in, how they dress, how they behave and speak, where they congregate, etc.
Figure them out to the point where you know their behavioral patterns, and can predict what they will wear, do, or say.

Then, modify your behavior and appearance to resemble them. Approach them with the intent of building a rapport and do something to earn their respect right off the bat.

You have to be cool! Dont listen to these disgusting outcast retards who say be yourself, be happy, blah blah blah. Nobody likes faggots. Everyone who matters respects cool people.
>>
>>29786502
no. dont listen to this virgin, he was probably the guy everyone shit on in highschool.
>>
>>29786546
God it's true. I had the opportunity to be cool and I blew it.

This is anon's chance to be cool, and you only get one chance and I know.

I was running in the halls of my highschool.
>principal catches me
>Whoa, Anon, where's the fire?
>cool kids are staring
>My intuition was really kicking in. I knew I'd gain their respect if I would have said what was in my head. "In your wife's pants!"
>say it dammit!
>I couldnt do it. I just lacked the courage.

Then god decided to kick me in the balls.
>some greasy kid blurts out. "In your wife's pants!"
>All the cool kids laugh

I said it, but I was too late. All the cool kids were busy high fiving the kid who seized a golden opportunity that should have been mine.
>>
>>29786680
I seriously can't stress it enough. And if anyone is still in this thread, heed my words.
If you have the opportunity to be cool, take it, or else you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29786680
thats from king of the hill dale says that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.