[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you change your race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 531x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 531x411
Can you change your race?
>>
>>29786291
Your pic answers your post perfectly.
Nice job. You /thread'ed your thread in one sitting.
>>
>>29786305
That was decades ago, guy has been dead for nearly a decade.
>>
>>29786325
I was about to reply calling bullshit and saying that 2009 wasn't too long ago, but you're right. It's almost been a decade.
Where the fuck has the time gone?
>>
>>29786348
Lost like teardrops in rain
>>
File: turnwhite.jpg (179 KB, 979x766) Image search: [Google]
turnwhite.jpg
179 KB, 979x766
>>29786291
Sure, a lot of rich blacks are turning white.
>>
>>29787546
I guess it like gaming consoles
you want whichever colour you can't have

Whites go in for tanning
Blacks go for bleaching
>>
I always imagined Voldemort looked like Michael Jackson, only angrier.
>>
>>29787546
They want whiter skin because light skin is objectively more attractive than dark skin.

That's just how it is. Whining about rights and equality isn't going to change that.
>>
>>29786291
Race=/= only skin colour
It's about facial aestethics, skull shape, and a bunch of other shit.

Skin colour can change, race can not.
>>
>>29786291
Of course you can; race is a social construct.
>>
>>29787875
Can you change and conceal your facial aesthetics to have the appearance of a white person if you're a nigger?
>>
>>29787861
>this color is objectively better than that color
what the fuck? /pol/tards are fucked in the head
>>
>>29787875
So if someone saw a picture of white Michael Jackson with no idea who he was they'd still know he was a nigger?
>>
File: kumiko.jpg (2 MB, 3716x1814) Image search: [Google]
kumiko.jpg
2 MB, 3716x1814
>>29786291
Soon
>>29787546
She looked more feminine before
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.