[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of doing something crazy. The love of my life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1452234487611.jpg (130 KB, 1012x1060) Image search: [Google]
1452234487611.jpg
130 KB, 1012x1060
I'm thinking of doing something crazy.

The love of my life, probably the only girl I ever loved dumped me over 5 years ago. At the time I didn't fight it. A case of grass is greener and you dont know what you got til its gone syndrome. Years later that relationship has still effected me because I haven't loved another girl since her. I haven't had contact with her, for so long I blamed her for my pain. But the other day I finally let it go and sent her a message on fb about what I should have said years ago. She has yet to see it.

Now Im thinking she is going to think I'm crazy so why not go full bore crazy and ask her to move abroad with me and teach english. The prospect of teaching english abroad has become more and more attractive. I don't have much going for me here. I battled addictions, spinning my wheels on the career path getting nowhere, friends are all married or have kids now and whatnot. I keep thinking about how one day I'm going to die and thats that, so why not take a chance.Why not take a real risk for once?

of course i realize she probably wont do it. do these kinds of things ever happen outside of movies? people want to believe they are adventurous, but then when it really comes down to it they stick with their dead end job, and they watch tv, they drink wine at home with a significant other they don't even have sex with anymore. all i know is i think i have to try.
>>
>>29786273
Isn't she fucking a new guy at this point?
>>
>>29786568
very likely. she isn't as much the need a man type gal, but most women dont stay single very long if they are good looking.
>>
>>29786721
>>29786273
Five years is a long as time anon. How old are you? She's probably not the same person you fell in love with. Before sperging all over her, have you tried telling her how you feel?
>>
>>29786905
i realize that she will be very different, i am different too. i think that will serve to make it exciting actually, i think she will like the new me better as well. since we have changed but dated before its risky without being too dangerous.

im actually old for the chon, im 30. too old to believe in these movie type fairytales where people are so spontaneous and adventurous that they would do such a thing, but if anyone of my exs would do it its her.

i have sent her a message saying how i felt, how i was still new to relationships and should have addressed the problems she brought to me instead of ignoring them, i wish i would a lot of things. she hasn't read the message yet.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.