[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like a nice, ice cold glass of water? So refreshing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-07-07-11-30-49-1402996762.jpg (4 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-07-11-30-49-1402996762.jpg
4 KB, 186x271
Would you like a nice, ice cold glass of water? So refreshing isn't it?
>>
>>29786139
nice try, not falling for that again
>>
I drink water from water bottles. I can't remember the last time I've had a proper sip of water.
>>
I'm afraid I'll have to forgo your water and instead have the patrician's drink of choice.
>>
File: orange-juice.jpg (54 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
orange-juice.jpg
54 KB, 400x324
>>29786215
of course I forget to attach the image
>>
>>29786139
id rather have an mexican coke with added sugar
>>
>>29786139
drinkin water right now, with ice it even better.
>>
I once had a glass of water so refreshing I became aroused and ejaculated all over my curtains.
>>
Am I the only one who loves to drink water while on the computer but is simply too lazy to bring themselves to go to the kitchen to fill a cup? It takes an average of 23 seconds for me to do it, 36 if I take three ice cubes (my ideal amount) to go with it as well. I also usually starve myself out due to a lack of motivation to go put food on the plate and wait for it to heat on the microwave. Even worse scenario is when I have to arrange my favorite all-nighter/general meal, which is microwaved bread and butter (30 seconds - 2 loaves) and coffee milk (150 seconds - 500ml). I love it, but it takes too much time to prepare (approximately 200 seconds, as the coffee is already prepared and I prepare the bread while the coffee milk is being microwaved). Only thinking of it makes me stall doing it for another half hour. Sometimes I even think to myself that I won't do anything else until I do that, which usually leads to me laying in bed for almost an hour until I fall asleep, which then leads to me not eating for 20 hours or so, as I was probably without sleep for two days when I did that. Also, sometimes when I go to the kitchen to do anything I mentioned above I spend almost an hour there, standing and thinking about stuff. Fuck me.
>>
>>29787359
You are fucking autistic.
>>
>>29786241
That sounds fire. I'ma try that the next time I have a mexi-coke.
>>
File: 1464724704865.jpg (25 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1464724704865.jpg
25 KB, 411x419
>>29787359
You're even more autistic than me
>>
>>29786139
Yes please anon I'd love that
>>
>>29787359
I actually envy your autism, you got ya shit figured out
>>
>>29787485
>>29787524
It's the first time I talk about strange routine stuff to anyone ever. I think I'm not on the spectrum, but I do have strange ways of dealing with stuff (probably some form of OCD). Sometimes I think I'm crazy doing all that, specially when I spend time thinking about it when doing nothing, like when I do so in the kitchen. I stare at the city lights at 4am, wondering if anyone else on the planet is struggling with their snack like I am.

>>29787632
Thanks. Due to a repetitive routine I end up mentally systematizing every aspect of it, thinking of how things can be optimized and generally just taking mental notes and storing information regarding my many daily activities. It's like a hobby, and a very entertaining one at that. Writing all of this down is strange though. I have been doing it for so long that it all happens so naturally nowadays.
>>
>>29787359
I just go to the bathroom and drink from the tap.
>>
>>29787724
That is a good idea. However I have thought about that a lot and ended up reaching the conclusion that I would probably end up abusing it, due to it being roughly 7 seconds away from my seat at the computer (separate rooms, but extremely close), which would lead to me ingesting too much fluorine as a result. What I usually do to counter my laziness is to take any available bottle with me when I go take water, but I usually fail to maintain a stock of spare bottles to use for water, due to my brothers always losing theirs and stealing mine when they go out somewhere.
>>
>>29787359
>>29787707
>>29787840
definitely autistic
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.