[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC: Who here Sigma Male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
File: suit.jpg (4 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
suit.jpg
4 KB, 320x180
So theres always been the whole Alpha vs Beta thing here on r9k, the so called Beta uprising and the autism sperg meme spread by reddit. Have any of you men ever asked yourself if you're a Sigma Male? Essentially you're not necessarily the Alpha but you sure as hell refuse to be a beta. Heres some common traits:
>Intelligent yet introverted
>Physically capable, 'Alpha' in a physical and sometimes social sense
>Betas and unpopular people gravitate towards you. You form almost like a following of losers whom you hate yet you dont want to be apart of the alpha group
>Go against the grain, you refuse to follow. Even if every single person agrees with the Alpha you'll disagree out of spite.
>Have social interactions, some friends even casual romance and sex but can easily just do without it. You don't need it. You dont care about peoples acceptance.
>Do things entirely for yourself when you want too or when you don't want too.
>May present yourself as quite handsome, well dressed/groomed but may also sit quietly at the back of the party and not interact with others
>>
>>29786085
>Physically capable, 'Alpha' in a physical and sometimes social sense
So then a sigma male is just an Alpha who hangs around betas?
>>
Looking over that criteria I would definitely say I'm a Sigma male. Thank you OP for clarifying what I have always thought in the back of my mind yet did not have the words to say. /tips fedora
>>
>>29786085
>Intelligent
>when you want too or when you don't want too.

>Go against the grain, you refuse to follow
>labeling yourself a sigma male, a concept which someone else made up, because you're so desperate to fit into a category

you're kidding yourself.
>>
If you're on /r9k/ then you are DEF not a sigma male.
>>
>Are you a sigma?
>"Hey, yeah, maybe I am... Let's see"
>Intelligent[...]
>"Fuck..."
>>
Sounds like just a normie
>>
Basically a beta who is delusional in thinking that he's an alpha. The holier-than-thou agnostic in the atheist/theist debate.
>>
File: True_Romance_002_WEB.jpg (157 KB, 1881x1192) Image search: [Google]
True_Romance_002_WEB.jpg
157 KB, 1881x1192
>>29786085
Bassically you're the type of person Alpha males cant compute and alpha tier females cant figure out. They may even become very hostile. Youre the guy they bullied in HS whos now returned home a war hero, you're the shy quite guy with the amazing body, you're the small and unattractive fireman who runs into a burning house and saves a whole family, you're the eccentric and withdrawn billionaire who appears on TV well spoken and mannered. You go to the gym, you perfect yourself, you know how to talk to people but you dont because you hate them. Its not nihilism its more of an observer type behavior.

Sigmas also challenge social constructs. Take me for example:
>Bullied in HS
>Lost virginity at 20
>Haven't had many sexual hookups but have had a few
>Dont play sport, never was good ad football
yet
>Above average level fitness
>Train in gym everyday
>Joined the military
>Survive and compete against typical alphas in their natural environment.
>Did so entirely because I wanted to show them that even I could make it
>Derive pleasure watching them be bereft with confusion, 'why is this little manlet faster stronger and better then me?!'
>>
Sounds like a normie who feels better and has constant ego boosts hanging with his loser beta friends instead of blending in with his alpha's.
>>
>>29786085
brah you are full of memes
>>
>>29786085
If you feel the need to stap these retarded alpha/beta label on people you are looser my dude. At least develop your own way of analyzing society. Its way more complex than these two bullshit categories.
>>
>>29786085
>Omega male
>absolutely no desire to get involved
>no desire for a gf, no need to be "alpha"
>either by choice or circumstance rarely act beta
>not consumed by crushing depression, loneliness or plagued by a wish to die

Life's pretty good when your off the grid
>>
>>29786189

Spoken like a true beta male

>>29786152
No argument to back up his assertions. I'll resort to my original insult because it is... fitting: beta male.

>>29786149
Sounds like a beta male jealous that he is incapable of reaching the sigma level.

>>29786148
tl;dr faggot

>>29786146
>>29786144
>>29786134
>>29786129
>>29786127
>>29786126
All I can say is MAD.
>>
File: the-town-trailer-15-7-10-kc.jpg (33 KB, 570x317) Image search: [Google]
the-town-trailer-15-7-10-kc.jpg
33 KB, 570x317
>>29786189
You know how I know you're a normie rediitor and not a robot?

Its because I didnt and dont slap those meme terms on society. I simply used them to enable the users of r9k to understand the point I am getting across. Now I know shit posting under a number of proxies is difficult work but shit if you're going to derail threads with your leftist rhetoric I suggest you try a little harder.
>>
>>29786259
you are literally retarded anon
>>
>>29786259

I'm >>29786134

How was my post an indication of being mad? I was admitting that I wasn't intelligent in a light hearted way, and couldn't fit your criteria because of that.
But this buttblasted damage control tells me you might be even stupider than I am.
>>
Who here hates sport despite being athletically capable and strong? You love the gym, you can lift all day 'ery day but you cant catch a ball for shit and you dont really want too.

Ive always possessed above average fitness and strength, put me in a gym anywhere and Im happy. But put me on a footy field and forget it. I never saw the point in chasing a sack for a air around on grass. And I hate how young men use it as a way of measuring each other up even still.

One ability to play football wont help them survive a fist fight, a war or lift a Person out of a burning car. I refuse to accept that the 'alpha' male hero stereotype always has to be the jock quarterback type.
>>
HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER THANK YOU; YOU PERFECT AUTISTIC RETARD :D:D:D:D:D
>>
>>29786290
oh anon that is tragic. he didnt mean that you were mad i promise hes just autistic and probably didnt read. dont take that personally <3
>>
I reject the notion that any individual should be categorized based on the fleeting and superficial examination of themselves by others; others who, in their desperate need to exercise order over their own lives tar their fellow man with brushes indicating a caste system of genetic hiearchy. Fools, terrified of chaos, cannot begin to relax and understand that we are all here for a finite span, and you, with your pile of dirt are no more than me and mine.
>>
>>29786335
Going for the double takedown, I see.
>>
>>29786259

HAHA, beta boy getting mad.
>>
*posts image of bearded man tipping fedora*
>>
>>29786085
Shit man. Sounds too familiar
>>
File: 1454837803805.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1454837803805.png
64 KB, 507x540
>>29786085
That sounds cool and all but consider this

>come up with Mary Sue category that only has positive qualities with no drawbacks
>actually I choose to be a loner but I'm just as, if not even more Alpha, than them
>omg this fits me perfectly

At this point you're turning this into horoscopes dude
>>
>>29786472
>my super power is to have all of the other super powers
If you also get that feel you may be eligible to join my club
>>
>>29786472
Savage, anon. Absolutely mythbusters Adam Savage. This is also why I made sure to qualify myself in my own post
>>
>>29786085
You forgot one:
>Wears a fedora or trenchcoat, because you're independent from the sheeple and your fashion sense reflects that.
>>
Sounds like you're describing an alpha beta my friend
>>
>>29786085
You're a cyborg and you're not special.
>>
>>29786085
This just sounds like a delusional beta
>>
File: gunjack.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
gunjack.png
5 KB, 205x246
>>29786554
>tfw secretly hate sheeple
>tfw act like a normie so people won't bother me
>tfw wear normal clothes my mom bought for me to reflect my apathy toward the vapid clique-ish high school mentality of my peers
Fedoras are a meme. Most "fedoras" don't wear fedoras or dress up, it would go against our nihilistic introverted nature. We never reveal our power level. NEVER. The internet is our only outlet to express our inner beastly natures.
>>
>>29786085
This is just a beta.

All betas say they're intelligent and introverted, many have retard strength, hang out with other unpopular people yet think they're above it, is a manbaby, is selfish, and thinks they look classy.
>>
>>29786148
Nobody is looking at you thinking you're better
>>
>>29786311
Hello read it
>>
I'm more of a zeta myself.
>>
I'm a gamma male

coz I'm RAD

how dis make you feel sigma boi
>>
File: memyselfandI.png (474 KB, 567x562) Image search: [Google]
memyselfandI.png
474 KB, 567x562
Agreed with the Sigma male thing being somewhat valid but I also agree with anons that call bullshit on it for lacking major downsides.

A sigma doesn't 'refuse' to join the alpha group, he is excluded due to his association with building a following of losers/betas etc... however this is strictly implied as opposed to those aforementioned follower types that get BTFO in the open with no second thoughts.

This means that Sigmas are usually the crabs in the bucket that are dragged down by the other losers, I would never consider this to be by choice of the sigma.

So the sigma takes on cyborg traits with both feet planted in the currents of normie and robot. If they can keep a low profile around normies, they can won't be detected and can maybe hang around for loose trimmings such as short-term gf or simple fling but won't achieve anything substantial with their lives.

This is also compounded by the complications of immersing into robothood since there'e no issues with studying or getting a license but almost always unable to apply themselves to a successful career and can see the appeal of being NEET (seeing gfs as a waste of time and resources and still accustomed to a lazy routine).

Normies are winners, robots are losers and as a sigma, you're a winner and a loser but also a spectator with no direct involvement in either modes of existence.
>>
File: 1466844121773.jpg (45 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1466844121773.jpg
45 KB, 500x363
There is nothing other than alpha males, or beta males
You are either a leader, or not a leader
>>
Anyone else omicron male here?
Intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor?
>>
>>29786085

Honestly, I dont belong to any category because I dont orbit over anyone, nor anyone gives a damn about me.

Im outside the fucking "pack".
>>
>>29786085
>all these greek alphabet types of males

This one is literally knowing what cards they'll play even before they do it.
>>
I'm not a Campbell's soupcan so I don't put dumbass labels on myself like alpha male, beta male, sigma male etc. I'm just me and that's it.
>>
>>29787923
NO I'M A SIGMA WHO'S SECRETLY STRONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE BUT I CHOOSE TO HIDE MY DEMONIC POWERS LEST THE SEAL BE BROKEN

nothin personnel...
>>
File: JUGGALOS.jpg (82 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
JUGGALOS.jpg
82 KB, 640x427
this is shit I'd read in flyers being passed around at the fucking gathering of the juggalos
>>
>>29786085
Sigma just sounds like autism.

>physical capable
tard strength

>tard wranglers gravitate towards you
>Go against the grain
this one doesn't need to be explained
> You dont care about peoples acceptance
because you're incapable of empathy and basic social intuition
>stands at the back of the party because they don't know how to interact with people
>>
>>29787934
I'm an epsilon male
I can be the best friend you've ever had but cross me and beware: you've just unleashed hell
>>
File: 1465344037220.jpg (603 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465344037220.jpg
603 KB, 1440x1920
>I'M ALPHA
>NO YOU'RE BETA
>HAHAHA I'M SIGMA
>I'M EPSILON
>FUCK YOU ALL I'M GAMMA HAHAHAHAHA
the autism is strong here
i just don't give a fuck
how is that hard to understand
>>
>>29788216
>gathering of the faggalos
fixed it for ya
as for the smegma male shit
whatever keeps the simple minded occupied
>>
>>29786148
>joined the military
>thinks he goes against the grain
>thinks he's an enlightened freethinker
>>
>>29788742
>unleashed hell
is hell the carpal tunnel you give yourself raging about chads on the internet
>>
>>29786085
All that 100% especially beta following are true, except not caring about people's acceptance. More like resigned to not try for people's approval because I know too well I don't have what it takes to be an alpha personality and get that respect from everyone. Although I think they'e wrong about me I let them think I'm a pushover nerd and don't go out of my way to prove myself to people who don't matter enough.
>>
OP what you have just described is actual high functioning autism, sorry bud

t. psychologist
>>
File: 1467290837957.png (172 KB, 641x356) Image search: [Google]
1467290837957.png
172 KB, 641x356
>>29788742
Formidable
>>
>>29786085
Maybe?

Id rather just call myself a driven beta normie (damn am I such a special person). My friends I guess are losers in the typical sense: virgins with no jobs and little to no education. One of them cant relate to me because he feels a strong desire for acceptance by others (especially by women, he's feeling tfw no gf really bad) while I don't care so it's hard to find common ground sometimes. It's funny because we're both virgins who women are repulsed by. I guess I have my cool moments though which fellow Chads respect and it gets me some good friends. Women still hate me but I don't have anything to offer them so I usually don't think too much about them.

I've been grinding earning money and a couple degrees and building connections with people. I'm too busy to think about tfw no gf. Plus all the obstacles id have to overcome including a mental illness and just personal trust issues around females because ive had a rough time growing up with my single mother. Also my betaness.

>tfw you're only nice to people because deep down you're scared of what they would do to you if you weren't
>>
so being a failed normie male then? or thad instead of chad?
>>
>>29786085
This is me exactly. Who the fuck cares about alpha beta sigma epsilon gamma delta fuckery anyway. I guess that makes me even more of a sigma. Whatever, lads.
>>
>>29786101
Did you not read the post, dumbass?
>>
You're all idiots. Kill yourselves.
>>
This is OP irl

>Haha Sigma yeah!!
>Go to Party
>Chad and Tyrone obviously more testosterone and energy filled than me
>All girls want to be with them
>Stand in corner with phone refreshing r9k
>s-sigma right guys???
>>
>>29786764
Well, I cringed.

Also, dude...clothes your mom bought for you?
>>
>>29789693
Nailed it thanks man

Ironically maybe the only thing worse than being beta is being so beta you can't acknowledge it and make up a sigma category
>>
>>29789693
>a sigma male
>going to a party
you completely missed the point
>>
File: where.jpg (92 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
92 KB, 480x342
>>29789714
>Well, I cringed.
>>
>>29786085
This is the dumbest shit I've seen in a long time
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.