[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k is literally fucking true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: thememesweretrue.png (19 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
thememesweretrue.png
19 KB, 256x256
>be me
>5/10
>start dating 'leftover' 7/10 chinese girl housemate
>tells me shes slept with 2 guys before
>dead inside, but willing to accept because beta
>8 months in tells me its more like 5 guys
>fuckmyshitupfamilia.jpg
>pretty much did all her degree work for her
>filled with rage. should never have helped.
>shes constantly on gmail
>emailing a friend? :)
>no, anon, just keeping in touch with my ex...
>we speak every week anon whats the problem
>have seething rage for her now
>returning to 10/10 korean cutie virgin or nothing plan
>that lying fuckdoll of shit
>the. memes. were. fucking. true.
>>
This is where you fucked up.
>>
>>29785987
Try being less picky with looks. What if you meet a virgin wife material girl. Will you ignore her if she's not attractive enough? You said you're a 5/10, a 10/10 virgin is probably not going to happen. Pick your priorities.
>>
>>29785987
Why would you do her degree work? Even if she as your 10/10 qt virgin, this would be retarded. Doing it for some leftover slag is ever dumber.
>>
wew lad, same shit here

>did some major crap work for her uni
>every couple of months she "keeps in (((touch)))" with her ex
>slept with 10 guys
>even told me the things she do with them
>break up with me after 3yrs cus I have no future

next one is virgin or nothing
>>
>>29786583
>>29785987
>lose virginity
>still demand virginity
retards like you are the worst.
>>
>He thought a woman would be different because of her race

ROFL
>>
>>29785987
the only thing true here is that pussy ass beta bitches get abuse, as the should
>>
>>29785987
I don't say this to many robots, but you're a fucking loser.
>>
>>29785987
Wow you're insecure
>>
>>29786684

Maybe they didn't loose their virginities.
They never specified whether they were only emotional boyfriends.
>>
>>29786894
>staying in relationship where you're not only abused by doing their work for them but also emotionally
Omegas who don't deserve their 'decent women'
Being a robot thirsty for human contact is one thing, but having no dignity whatsoever is another.
>>
If there was a magical pill that could turn you gay, would you take it?
>>
>be me, 6'2, 8/10, fit
>have aspergers and schizophrenia
>because of this normies hate me
>girls wont go near me
>/r9k/ was wrong about genetics all along

just fuck my shit up, i couldve been chad if i wasnt crazy
>>
>>29786959
>shizophrenia
>not a meme disease
>>
>>29785987

Wow you have serious mental issues and are completely insecure. You seem to have no idea of how a healthy human relationship functions.

The only problem there was the workload but I'm willing to chalk that up to either you exaggerating your input or her just steadily letting you take control over her studies as you were probably trying to take control of everything else.
>>
>>29786959

>le i'm le crazy autistic Chad XD
>I'm like you guys I'm such le depressed

When you grow up you'll drop the act and you'll be normal, please fuck off in advance.
>>
>>29786988
i have grown up and done my time trying to fit in and given up, i'm not very high functioning and i am truly socially retarded, my own mother tells me that i scare her when i talk to her
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.