[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are not alone. I am here with you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1444459525415.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444459525415.png
5 KB, 645x773
You are not alone. I am here with you.
>>
File: 1360381483995.png (29 KB, 240x235) Image search: [Google]
1360381483995.png
29 KB, 240x235
>>29785974
Thanks anon I'm here too. Idk why but this made me really happy.
>>
Thanks, buddy. Sometimes it feels like nobody really cares about who I actually am. Nobody ever asks me how I'm doing anymore. I feel so lonely all the time.
>>
File: CaptureN2.png (158 KB, 242x428) Image search: [Google]
CaptureN2.png
158 KB, 242x428
>>29786289
Care to tell us who you are then? (However you want to interpret that) Also, how are you anon?
>>
>you will never live with anon in a farmhouse
>>
>>29786438
I think about this all the time.
We'd be sages of the forest, old and growing hemp, with enough weed and little enough of a sex drive to worry about women.
>>
>>29786336
I don't really know who I am. That's the thing. I've spent my whole life catering to everyone else that I've never bothered to ask myself what I want. I'm the one who's always telling jokes, so that's what people expect of me. I'm never genuine and honest, because I'm always being facetious and sarcastic. I fit my personality to whatever pleases everyone, like a chameleon.

I just wanna figure out who I really am. I want to have opinions on things. I want to love myself, so I stop mistreating my body. I want to have big plans for my future. I want something to look forward to. A reason not to do myself in. I don't know, I'm so lost and I don't know where to go.

And I'm okay, I guess. I've been up for three days now. Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.
>>
>>29786541
You are an angel.
Spend some time with just yourself. It helps.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.