[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>med student >get into conversation with some other student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1386550756896.jpg (39 KB, 426x463) Image search: [Google]
1386550756896.jpg
39 KB, 426x463
>med student
>get into conversation with some other student
>he says he has to study 24/7 but is managing perfect grades
>was quite impressed, asked him what he studies
>teIIs me "electrical engineering"
>mfw
>wonder if he was being serious about his degree being hard
>turns out he was
>instantIy lose respect for him

I assume there's a few engineering students on here, so I'm actualIy curious. Do you guys actually think your degree is difficuIt or are you at the stage where you realise anyone could do it?
>>
>doctor
>get into conversation with some student
>he says he has to study 24/7 but is managing perfect grades
>was quite impressed, asked him what he studies
>teIIs me "electrical engineering"
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>at restaurant
>a man starts choking
>his wife jumps up and shouts "QUICK, CALL AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER"
>everyone laughs
>the man dies
>I fuck his wife
>>
>>29785956

I went for electrical engineering. Degree was easy as fuck and got the highest grades in the Program without studying. would I say it was easy as fuck, yes. Would I say anyone could do it, no. Some students simply could not grasp it.
>>
This meme about EE being a meme degree is stupid as fuck. You are copying the material of feminist fat study major SJWs who hate on engineering majors.
>>
>>29787440
Same with Comp Sci, just beyond easy classes, but most the class is comprised of poo in loos that think its hard.
>>
>>29785956
>lol I posted it again
>>
>>29785956
EE here. We started with 150 people. I graduated with 23. It was mildly hard. If you actually studied a lot and did all your work you are gonna pass for sure.

Depends HIGHLY on the university. I saw tests and finals from other accredited schools that were easier than our homework. 4 node node-voltage circuits. We had a problem with 16 nodes on the final and it was designed to be esoteric as fuck.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.