[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Have 0 Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1460161672024.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1460161672024.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
>Make friend online
>Start being honest with each other
>Spill guts out to them about things like getting molested and drug abuse
>They accept me for it
>Months of close friendship, message them every day, have webcam sessions etc.
>Suddenly they disappear from skype
>Get in contact with them via e-mail
>They are still avoiding me and have been for past 2 months

wellp, looks like I'm back to not having any friends.

Thinking about becoming an hero. Life without any friends is miserable. Even just one person would make me feel better but now I'm stuck at my parents' house doing nothing all day. How do you guys live like this?
>>
File: 1456279232765.jpg (48 KB, 462x385) Image search: [Google]
1456279232765.jpg
48 KB, 462x385
>>29785756
Why haven't you gone through with it?
>>
>>29785793
You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way
>>
That feel
Ol' Beel
>>
File: 1311086250232.jpg (973 KB, 2480x1877) Image search: [Google]
1311086250232.jpg
973 KB, 2480x1877
At least there's Pokemon Go.
>>
Friends? What are these "friends" you speak of, anon?
>>
you should keep your eyes open for the next discord thread, anon. It helps us all from an heroing
>>
>>29786099
What is a discord thread? I've never seen one, or maybe I don't know how to identify one.
>>
Steam friends don't count, niggers.
>>
>>29786112
Group chats for robots to meet robots and hang out with robots
>>
>>29785756
Maybe he's dead
>>
>>29786265
I've been through a very similar experience to OP's, and I do know the guy was very much mentally unstable like myself.
I don't know, man. And I probably never will know.
>>
>>29786298
OP here, sorry to hear and I empathize.
>>
Maybe you're a negative depressing energy draining fuck, that's why they dont like you
>>
>>29786453
Sounds like exactly what you are.

Projecting
>>
>>29785756
I feel ya op.
irginnallllyyy
>>
File: 1466956487728.png (733 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466956487728.png
733 KB, 500x500
>>29785756
>How do you guys live like this

It gets easier and more desensitizing every year. The insanity the isolation brings just takes time to adjust to.

Online friends are a mistake. It's all just people projecting their desires onto someone else's e-persona. Eventually you see through your vanity and realize the person you're talking to is another boring whiny shit.

You think you want friends but you just want mental stimulation and a temporary sense of belonging
>>
>>29786874
i was so desperate for someone to crush on that i kept lying to myself about who this online friend was. i would think about them when they were offline and fantasize about meeting someday. when i actually talked to them i always kind of felt they were boring and dumb and they often seemed uninterested in what i had to say. it was sad. i still think about them, though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.