[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever bullied a shemale before? I've seen a handful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Has anyone ever bullied a shemale before? I've seen a handful in my lifetime but didn't think to seize the opportunities when presented.

I feel like "fucking freak" would be too easy to the point where it might not even phase some of them, but I might be overestimating them since in order to be a shemale one would need a myriad of intellectual and psychological issues. Still, I think calling them "freaks" is still too easy from the perspective of a normal person.

What are some good insults to call a shemale irl?
>>
>I want to harass a tranny because I'm afraid that I might like getting girlcock in my ass.

It's okay, Anon--let it all out.
>>
I'm not gay but I would love a trap to suck my dick while she wanks off herself. A trap like in your pic is qt. I only know of one trap irl and she's taller than me (I'm 6'3) and is covered in pimples. Do not want. I want a short petite qt trap.
>>
Try words like
Good girl
Slut
Little bitch

I hear those work
>>
Ay, is that the trap that has those naked pics that are posted here a lot? Whats >her blog or something?
>>
>>29785399
>all that name calling just to bully a tranny
you wanna piss off a tranny? just call them men
>>
>>29785399
WTF anon?
It's not like they're asking me out or anything, but I wouldn't be very comfortable with their dick, and that's all there is to it.
Why try to hurt them?
>>
>>29785399
Maybe something about mental illness? Like deranged or something? idk
>>
>>29785399
I don't care if that's a trap. I would wreck it. I wish there were qts near me
>>
my fantasy is to have a passing trans person and parading her around my christian parents and fucking her on the low
>>
>>29785604
This is literally the most triggering thing you can say to them.
Call them their original gender, the butthurt it causes to most of them is amazing.
>>
>>29785515
It's okay, Anon--take it all in.
Fixed that for you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.