[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to kill yourself on a budget?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: heaven-1449396.jpg (929 KB, 3120x1588) Image search: [Google]
heaven-1449396.jpg
929 KB, 3120x1588
What is the best way to kill yourself on a budget?
>>
hang yourself, or if you live somewhere cold, just go innawoods naked
>>
>>29785261

Dude, it's gonna be your final act, you might as well splurge a little.
>>
>>29785261
getting cancer. original comment.
>>
>>29785261
Carbon monoxide poisoning from a car. In the depths of my depression i spent weeks researching how to kill myself and i settled on this but never went through with it. Just make sure you are somewhere that you won't be found because you will have permanent brain damage if you are interrupted.
>>
Jump off a bridge...
It's free
>>
>>29785261
jumping off a tall cliff
>>
>>29785289
fucking this
how fucking stupid you have to be to save at killing yourself man, get a loan if you dont have a money, buy yourself a tailored suit, eat in the most expensive restaurant, rent some sport car ferarri or whatever and crash into fucking tree or lorry
>>
>>29785261
jump off a bridge
asphyxiate yourself with rope

shotguns only cost 158 or so at walmart.
>>
>>29785519
OP is probably jewish
>>
>>29785642
so zyklon b then
>>
>>29785519
When people are suicidally depressed, going to fancy restaurants, splurging cash etc. holds no appeal.
>>
Assuming you live in a place with proper seasons.

>Wait till winter
>Buy few bottles of your favorite alcohols
>go innawoods in summer clothing
>Get smashed on the way
>just drink until you pass out in the snow
>let the nice warm feeling take you
>>
Razorblades are ten for two dollars. You can get a bottle of Aspirin for a dollar.

Cut your brachial arteries while sitting in a hot bath thirty minutes after you take ten of the aspirin.
>>
Well, there's always cheap rope to hang from. You gotta make sure it's not too cheap though, because then it'll break and you'll just fall on your ass like a fool.
>>
>>29785396
>>29785394
Jumping/shooting/hanging (if you know how to do it) are the highest success rate suicide methods.

>>29786712
This is not a successful method. I'm a doctor and I don't think even I could do this with a 100% success rate. Even if you go deep, it's no guarantee of success. Besides pills, this is the second biggest fuckup we see in IC.

>>29785687
This actually isn't the worst idea if jumping/hanging/shooting doesn't appeal to you. Freezing to death fucking sucks to begin with, but after a certain body temperature you just begin to feel exceptionally comfortable and sleepy. Hence why it's a fairly humane death for laboratory animals etc.

Do it while there's snow, pour water on yourself as well. Make sure your body will not be found for at least 6-8 hours as it's not the fastest process.
>>
>>29785261
god dont be cheap. do the best thing, buy some guns and ammo and bring some people with you before you an hero
>>
>>29785261
"H&R Pardner" 12GA and a box of buckshots, 150 bucks at most

Put barrel in your mouth at an angle and pull trigger with your thumb, the result is 2/3 of your brain goes flying out of your now-mangled skull. There is no better method for a suicide with a firearm, it can be done with a more powerful shotgun but there's no point
>>
>>29786754
Doesn't drinking make freezing to death easier?
>>
>>29785261
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
>>
>>29785261

>What is the best way to kill yourself on a budget?
>on a budget
>budget

Capitalism fuck yeah!
>>
File: 1467844074780.jpg (200 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1467844074780.jpg
200 KB, 1239x795
>>29785261
Use pic related, faggot
>>
>>29785261
Cheap shotgun
>>
>>29788130
This is correct

this comment is orifice
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.