[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The feels are too strong with me tonight. >met the perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1410792109185.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1410792109185.gif
47 KB, 306x469
The feels are too strong with me tonight.
>met the perfect girl
>She lives on the other side of the world
>she hasn't replied to my message in almost two months
>said she was feeling extremely sad in her last message
>I can't afford to visit her
>always wonder what she's doing and if she cares or thinks about me as much as I do her
How do I cope with these feels? It's bad tonight. I've been laying here thinking about it for almost two hours. What's on your mind tonight?
>>
Sorry man,

But she probably doesn't care about you. Proximity is 90% of any kind of relationship. You're best forgetting about her.
>>
>>29785099
Your best coarse of action is to forget about her, sorry anon
>>
File: Screenshot_20160626-141520.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160626-141520.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>29785163
She wanted me to stay with her during Christmas and she lives alone. She also mentioned going to a hot spring together.
>>
>>29785099
she could be the kind of person who disappears when they're going through a hard time. i've done that to people before. i feel bad about it when i go hermit and then i feel weird about recontacting them again even when i want to.

maybe you could try sending her a short message saying "hey, i haven't heard from you in a long time. you said you were sad in your last message and i was a little worried about you. hope everything is okay."

if she responds, then hooray for you. if she still doesn't, then just forget it.

if you've already sent her messages since she stopped responding, just forget it.
>>
>she thinks you're revolting, to her you're a worm
>but lets Chad fuck her throat, and pukes up his sperm
>>
>>29785099
I'm sorry to say that she likely has 100 other male "friends" to keep her company, and you're just another one. It would be better to not have too much hope for her, it would only hurt you.
>>
>>29785099
chances are your gf is fucking a chad right now and his pulsating cock is throbbing inside her while you weep like a pile of shit you are, anon

imagine that
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.