[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so you finally get your date with your oneitis. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (681 KB, 956x480) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
681 KB, 956x480
Ok, so you finally get your date with your oneitis.

She's actually liked you for months. You feel the happiest you've ever been.

Then this happens:

https://youtu.be/AfMbN_MzCpw

What do you do?
>>
>>29784881
go home and watch my ex wife get fucked by BBC while I jerk off in the corner
>>
>>29784881
I'd deliberately goad him into beating me up and hope he killed me

I fantasize about muggers approaching me and getting them to kill me but it never happens
>>
File: PIZZA2.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
PIZZA2.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
>>29784881
>concealed carry
done
>>
>>29784881
>losing a fight to some scumbag out in the ghetto
I'd rather take the beating and fight dirty
>>
>>29784881
I was feeling great before watching your shit OP. Fucking thanks.
>>
>>29785033
if it makes you feel better, your oneitis will never go out with you, so youll never get in this situation
>>
>>29785173
> your oneitis will never go out with you

Good thing I'm not pathetic enough to actually have one
>>
Oh look its Louis CucK perpetuating the white people are violent meme. Only a shitskin would act like that, only in a much less civilized manner.
>>
It's weird how everyone always discusses this scene as they think it was real or improved or something. All the lines in it were written by Louis CK, including the woman's.
>>
>>29785236
Can't we just talk about anything without /pol/ coming in and talking of shitskins and civilization?

I don't even disagree with you, but the video here is merely an accessory to trigger a discussion. You're just derailing it and being dumb right now.

Now post the picture with the tumblrfag wearing a mask and saying shit like /pol/lacks are just as bad as SJWs. You fucks are so predictable, it's ridiculous.
>>
I feel like he couldve handled that better at the beginning.
Instead of barking at them, you gotta act just like them , hooping and hollering
"Ay ay ay woah woah buddy what are we all yelling about? Ay man Im on a date so if you think you could do a thirsty brother a favor and keep it down youd be doing me a real solid."
Just try to laugh with 'em, approach them as a friend. Drunk people generally love a fellow loud obnoxious man.

Near the end, I wouldve just threatened to call the cops. If you beat me up so be it, their ass in jail.,
>>
>>29785305
Yeah but the whole premise of the show is that Louie's character is a socially awkward goober who always approaches things the wrong way
>>
>>29785026
Him and his 10 buddies would kill you and bitchface mcstacy would've left even if you lived (She cut the date short in the actual scene which shows the futility of the situation)

Unless you had a gun your choices would boil down to giving the kid what he wants and getting jumped and possibly fucked for life or doing what Louie did. Either way you're not getting out with your date by your side.
>>
>>29785414
>Either way you're not getting out with your date by your side.
Fuck her, I'll go home and jerk it like a real man would.

https://youtu.be/dux8oq0Vx5A
>>
ask if they want to come home with me so they can fuck my date while i jerk off while watching
>>
File: 1451443203954.jpg (88 KB, 599x791) Image search: [Google]
1451443203954.jpg
88 KB, 599x791
>>29785291
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/
>>>/out/
you dumb normie.

This discussion is irrelevant, as any real robot would never get a date in the first place.

When was the last time you got your ass reed?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT
>>
>>29785462
I'm a normie and I've been coming here for years. I enjoy your suffering. Get fucked loser. :^)
>>
/k/ommando here. M1911 would scare the fuckers away.
>>
>>29784944
would killing him be justifiable in this case? When does it become justifiable in an event like this.
>>
I remember watching this scene and wanting Louie to pick up a fork or something and stab the guy with it, so that's what I'd do.
>>
>Skeptical about the whole louie cuck thing
>Watch his stuff

Jesus christ he acts like a wimp, and that's coming from a twink boy. Even I can think of things to say or do in the situations he's in and I'm autistic as fuck.
>>
>>29784881
That scene always puts my stomach in knots desu. Sucks to be old enough that you can't fight without risking everything you've managed to accomplish...especially if the little shit is a minor like this fucker.

We need to bring back flogging, Famiglia. I want to be able to watch kids like this be broken on live TV when they pull shit like this.
>>
>>29787740
His character is making fun of middle class white people taboos like making snap judgements about people a la race or class.

>>29784881
When he walks up say "Get away from me, I don't want to know you". Violence gets you nothing here (although you lose nothing) but getting dominated like he did makes you look like a bitch. The best thing to do is to not play his games.
>>
>>29787869
are you fucking retarded? That kid can destroy him. Moral of the story is that LOSERS stay LOSERS, no matter the age
>>
>>29787869
Two white people fighting won't ruin their lives, especially at their ages. That was the excuse he was using so that his date would think he was a man without actually needing to prove it.

He could have fought and probably would have gotten his ass kicked but trying to fight is better to getting dominated like he did.
>>
>>29787015

When you genuinely believe your life to be in danger AND you have warned him to fuck off several times. Not sure if you need to mention you're carrying, I think that goes state by state.
>>
Have been in enough fights in my life this little shit wouldn't scare me. Calmy ask him to fuck off while I finish my meal, then meet him in the parking lot if he really wanted to try and impress his friends. Send g/f home beforehand so she doesn't have to watch a violent assbeating. Am a lot weaker than I was when I was a battlebot, but I think I could handle a highschool kid trying to act tough.

I secretly hope he kills me though.
>>
>>29787015
His fault since when you Play stupid games, you win stupid prizes
>>
>>29784881
he's a lot scrawnier than me so i don't think he'd do anything to me
>>
>>29787970
That's what I'm saying. CKs character shouldn't have to be in that situation. It's obnoxious how teenagers get go do whatever they want. Fucking little shits.

>>29788001
It's true that fighting and losing is better, though there being a group of the fuckers is a problem. Here's the prob though (esp. In a blue city like New Yorkistan) - it's not 'two white guys' in a fight in the law's eyes. It's an adult and a minor - never mind that the minor is the dominant one in the situation.

If he fought & got caught he likely would have been chided legally for not being in control and diffusing the situation.

I know Louie is intentionally pussing out in this scene, but he's not entirely wrong either. That's another point of this episode - the idea of many situations in life being lose-lose. For him there isn't a right answer - just degrees of shittiness
>>
I genuinely think the people saying, "I would've fought him", or, "Why didn't he do anything?" are kids or retards. If Louis had retaliated, the whole group would've joined in. And it's not like he would've just gotten a black eye or a few broken bones. He could've been seriously injured. Permanently injured. Or even injuries that quickly lead to death. How can some of you not understand this? Yeah, the kid could've just been bluffing. Sure. But why would you take that risk? What do you get? Pride means nothing, if you get yourself killed or maimed.
>>
probably just stabbed him in the leg and boot to the head

The only issue here is getting the knife out of my pocket
>>
i would just leave and go get my gun out of the car and if he got in my way i'd push him to the side and if he struck me i'd shoot him in the leg and shoot in the direction of any of his buddies if they come at me.
no one would get killed, but they sure wouldn't bring harm to me for no reason, fuck that.
these situations are why you carry a gun, not for in case someone shoots up a theatre.
>>
>>29788265
>>29788372

Doing either of these things absolutely destroys your chances with the girl you're with, which is the entire premise of the clip. Autism.
>>
>>29788372
It would be argued that, once you left the store, the threat was gone. By coming back inside, with the gun, you instigated a new threat, with you as the assailant.
>>
>>29788229
And this is why I like to live in a stand your ground state where I could shoot and kill all of them for being in a gang(more then 3 people)
Also
>scrawny highschool faggot
Vs
>a few years of comp shooting.
>with a glock, cz, 1911, you know guns the equalizer of life.
Put the /k/ in /r9k/
>>
>>29788179
>t's not 'two white guys' in a fight in the law's eyes

Most cops would see this as "teaching some punk a lesson". I'm from the blue state of California. Here in the central valley and even in liberal paradises like LA or the bay area the police are very conservative. They wouldn't bust some middle aged white guy for fighting some rowdy kids, especially if he didn't do any lasting harm.

That is unless the kids are rich but I doubt they were.
>>
>>29788428
When did he say he was going back in the store, and bull fucking shit you pay taxes and should be able to enjoy you self while out and about without shit heads bothering you.
People like you are why criminals get to be who they are.
DAY OF THEROPE WHEN
>>
>>29788428
i typed somewhere that i would come back into the store?? you should learn how to read, i said if he strikes me or gets in my way, i shoot, otherwise i just leave. why would you not just leave, why would you sit there? you can't fucking win.
>>29788423
defending yourself is autism now?? wew, lad
>>
>>29788480
No, not understanding the context of the situation is, quite literally, autistic.

And you've done that twice now.
>>
>>29788480
>and if he struck me, I'd shoot him in the leg
If your gun is in your car, this means you went out, and then came back in to shoot him.
>>
>>29784881
Sock him in the face while he is talking shit. I took too much shit in middle school, I literally cannot do it anymore. In highschool no one fucked with me because for one most people thought I was a school shooter in the making and two whenever someone tried to get me to do something out of humiliation I always told them to fuck themselves.
>>
>>29788628
>people thought I was a school shooter in the making

You are still a school shooter in the making.
>>
File: 1463655441664.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1463655441664.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>29784881
Bullets are one thing, but the most fun tool you can use is a tazer / stungun / pepper / any immobilizer.
You can kick the shit out of a cocky bitchboi when he's crying on the ground. Only retards play fair.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.