[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate my tag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jedione.png (15 KB, 549x316) Image search: [Google]
jedione.png
15 KB, 549x316
rate my tag
>>
Fucking toy
>>
mspaintshit/10
>>
>>29784816
stupid niggers think this is art
>>
What kind of faggot has tags? What, are you the fucking fresh prince of bel air?
Just write like a human being, retard. And do something better with your time.
>>
Your tag needs some improvements. However, don't go to 4Chan with shit like that. No one here understands graffiti and i have never seen anyone else discuss it seriously. Not part of right wing muh tendies neet ideology because they rather discuss how they are better than others to which graffiti is detrimental (according to them, although they have no idea about it).
Art is dead on this website
>>
making a bathroom look trashy/10
>>
>>29784816
JEDI1? What sort of ghetto speak is this shit?

Official rating: nigger/10
>>
>>29784994
>Art is dead on this website
what is /ic/
tagging is just total shit, mate. nothing like real calligraphy
>>
>>29784994
Your post is asperger incarnate
>>
>>29784816
I wouldn't write Jedi 1, there's been people writing that name since the 80s, you're definitely not the first.

As >>29784994 said, 4chan isn't really the place to discuss graffiti. I'd say go to bombingscience or 12ozprophet but I'm pretty sure those forums are dead.

I think a lot of dudes don't realize that nice handstyles dont come from trying to force a style, they're something that you naturally develop. They'll almost always look like shit when you first try them. Theyre pretty much stylized exaggerations of how you'd normally write at first.
>>
>>29785553
>on r9k
>calling people autistic
wew lad
>>
>>29785639
>using wew lad
wew lad
>>
File: _.png (942 KB, 7914x6811) Image search: [Google]
_.png
942 KB, 7914x6811
>>29784816
raet my pictorgraph
>>
>>29785627
What the fuck does that even say? While I do find it aesthetically pleasing, the fact that it's impossible for me to read means it loses so much of the artists intention. That's the thing I've always hated about unintelligible graffiti like this, I have no idea what message they're trying to convey. There's stylistic, and then there's just a fucking mess.
>>
>>29784816
People who graffiti here are gay art students or literal kid criminals.

Maybe 1 in 100 is an actual artist.
>>
>>29784816
It says allahu akbar doesnt it
>>
>>29785704
Xiu Xiu/10
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.