[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Jonbenet-ramsey.jpg (40 KB, 373x411) Image search: [Google]
Jonbenet-ramsey.jpg
40 KB, 373x411
Who killed her?
>>
File: r1113059_13548909.jpg (55 KB, 940x1253) Image search: [Google]
r1113059_13548909.jpg
55 KB, 940x1253
My penis of course, bitch couldn't take it
>>
>>29784747
You typed this comment. Think about that. You actually made the effort to type this.

I feel sorry for your mother.
>>
File: ericdylanhitmenstill.jpg (115 KB, 736x428) Image search: [Google]
ericdylanhitmenstill.jpg
115 KB, 736x428
>>29784734
pic related. they were just blowing off some steam.

>>29784747
adam wasn't a pedo.
>>
>>29784734
Elisa Lam

org comment
>>
>>29784768
I don't, my mother was a whore and hardly a parent, all my hate for her went into that comment and I wish I actually raped her to death
>>
>>29784868
Wtf I hate edgy teens now
>>
>>29784868
is that you adam? don't be so mean to nancy. she tried.
>>
File: 2HT4P66.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
2HT4P66.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>29784734
The Jewish run government they were trying to put the blame on the parents as a plot to disarm law abiding Americans.
>>
>>29784734

Almost assuredly her parents, OR her older brother. Either way, the parents very obviously tried to cover it up by writing fake ransom notes, etc.

Even though police "never found the killer", they admitted there was "DNA residue in her underwear from a closely-related male relative". How the FUCK they didn't manage to figure out which relative it was, is beyond me.

What a horrible family.
>>
Why do you care? The average poster on this board is too young to have any memory of the original media circus. There have been countless pedo murder mysteries since forever. Why make a thread about any of them, and why this one specifically? The only thing I can think is just plain lurid pedomurder enthusiasm.
>>
>>29785448
true crime is interesting anon. you won't get any good discussion here but lots of people are interested and talk about this case in true crime circles even today.
>>
katy perry is not dead?
>>
The guy who confessed to the murder is robot af
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.