[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a virgin because you're always rejected, or is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11
Are you a virgin because you're always rejected, or is it because you've never tried?

I've never tried.
>>
>>29784677
Never tried faggot right here.
I mean I tried like once, but the rejection was so painful that I never tried again.
>>
It's because I live in a fucking Muslim country. Save me robots ;_;
>>
I'm not a virgin, I don't try as much as I should but I never really get rejected because I only try when I know I have good odds
>>
>>29784677

Not a virgin, girls usually "try" with me. Shits easy mode.
>>
File: ewH0qhL.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
ewH0qhL.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
>>29784677
If you don't try, you can't fail. Flawless strategy, my dude.
>>
>>29784677
never tried, never will
>>
>>29784677
Never tried because I will be rejected
>>
>>29784677
I can see the disgust in their faces. No point in making a fool out of myself.
>>
>>29784677
I know what happens whe people like me try.
So no thanks.
Never did, never will.
>>
>>29784677
Never tried never cared.

I just want to be loved
>>
>>29784677
Never tried. Never had a crush, never tried to ask anyone out.
>>
File: 1466748858840.png (296 KB, 491x413) Image search: [Google]
1466748858840.png
296 KB, 491x413
>Tried
>Failed
>Got memed by "bros"

Never tried again after that, probably should.
>>
I have been rejected so many times that I no longer try.
>>
I was a virgin until 26 because I never tried. Then when I finally started trying, I was amazed at how easy it is. You just have to stop giving a fuck and overthinking things.
>>
I got sick of trying because every girl I talk to wants me to like marry them or be unconditionally loyal to them immediately or some shit.

I suffer from the nice guy syndrome and all the memes are true. If you are a good looking guy and act nicely towards women, they will immediately assume that you act nicely only towards them and when you don't call them back the next day, because they did nothing exept blink their eyes in a "suggestive" manner to try and buy your interest, they somehow get offended and confused.

I can't help but be nice to people, it's not like it's a conscious choice. My problem is that I can't get interested in anyone if all they do is try to look sexy when I'm around. I'm not a typical man, I'm an emotionally damaged almost 26 year old good looking virgin who has had shit tier girls running after me almost all my life.

I will "try" when I meet someone worth my time.
>>
what is trying? is that just cold approaching a female you find attractive in any random location and initiating conversation in the hopes of getting sex?

find a gf through common interests, you have nothing in common with attractive females aside from that your both human
>>
>>29784954
>I will "try" when I meet someone worth my time.
you're not that special
>>
>>29784943
>stop giving a fuck and overthinking things

I know you had good intentions when you posted this, but it's really difficult to stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>29784954
You are completely wrong. I should know because I was exactly like you. Being nice is a good thing. But you're a "nice guy" which is not a good thing.

What you need to be is actually nice, plus confident. That's a powerful combination. You probably come across as fake, and you're probably annoying with your "nice guy" act. Plus you're a doormat.
>>
>>29785059
It both is and isn't. It's something that has to come from inside you and probably will take some time to evolve. Keep the right mindset and it will become easier as you keep doing things. Keep asking girls out and getting rejected. Each time you will care less.
>>
>>29784961
Trying would also include talking to a girl in a romantic context and/or flirting intentionally. It doesn't have to be from cold approach.
>>
>>29784677
>Used to try so hard when I was fat
>now fit and not trying shit because I just assume no
Where is this ride going?
>>
File: DJQI2Aw.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DJQI2Aw.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw had sex
>tfw cummed inside her
>tfw still post here

I didn't feeling anything lads. It wasn't good. It was just boring thrusting and then I cummed.

It was nothing. Might have had something to do with the condom, but maybe not. Hope not.
>>
>>29785052
I'm sorry for speaking my honest opinion, but are you seriously implying that I don't have the right or it is somehow not justified that I want and am able to pick and choose the people I spend my time with?

Experience has show me time and time again that I'm not like most people are. That does not mean that I'm any better in any way, or useful or anything like that.

What is your motivation for making that post? You want to bling someones feet back on the ground, because you feel??? what do you feel?
>>
>>29784961
>talking to girls
>asking a girl out
>messaging a girl on a dating site

And so on. Basically any effort you make towards interacting with a girl you're interested in.
>>
>>29785063
Your post is just you making assumptions on me based on your own experience and a single message I made. Your assumptions don't really hit any of my soft spots.
>>
>>29785120
>What is your motivation for making that post?
you don't seem that special.
>>
>>29785175
ok, thanks, what a useful contribution :^)
>>
>>29785169
Your post mentioned more than enough to get a clear picture. You even mentioned it yourself - you are damaged goods. If you can't handle your emotions then it's clear why girls stay away from you.
>>
>>29784909
This is my story as well.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29784819
This is a perfect strategy.
>>
File: 1463378459495.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463378459495.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
Tried once, thought it went well, the very next day she took another guy to a party and they were completely all over each other and I was crushed. I eventually got back my confidence and asked out another girl, same thing pretty much happened. I then tried out another girl, and I thought this one would really go well, I bought her gifts and stuff and then she just moved without telling me anything. I had given up and withdrawn from talking to anyone outside of my group of close friends.

Afterwards my parents noticed I was becoming disconnected from girls and in general more and more anti-social. Before they started helicoptering in I was stockpiling hentai on a flash drive, they eventually uncovered my stash. I was scared for my life but they just looked at me with the same look of pity you'd give if you were to look at like a stray puppy on the street. They continued to try and get me on the "right path" but it really was futile.

5 years later I still have not had any contact with females unless when I was forced, and I mean like really forced. I have asked my teacher to be placed in a group with as little women as possible but he thought I was being sexist and put me in a group of all women as punishment. It's like women can smell insecurity and fear, because they were condescending hardcore on me. Now that I think of it, my teacher must have told my group members what I said. Fuck him.
>>
>>29785390
Are you also apathetic towards the idea of dating?
>>
>>29784677
I was rejected several times and now I just dont try

I'm fat, ugly, and I dont know what I would even do with a girlfriend if I had one. I have nothing to offer her.
>>
My parents divorce and my father fucking off probably caused my trust issues.
I dont try, people just stab you in the back. By not trusting them, you dont give them a chance to betray you.
>>
>>29785441
As in uninterested or indifferent? Yes.
>>
>>29784954
>shit tier girls
what's a shit tier girl?
>>
>>29785461
yeah that's what i was asking.
>>
never tried cause high school dropout
>>
Don't fool yourselves, you never tried because you feared rejection that much.

I would know, I'm the same. I just assumed that girl would never agree, so why even bother. As time passed, I realize there were certainly opportunities of me - a few girls were actually making the first move towards me, but by then I was already so warped in my fear of rejection that I regarded every girl as impossible to date, so I began rejecting them before they could do it to me.
>>
>>29784677
I tried once but it was LDR anyway
so its not like I could get any pussy anyway
>>
Insecure about penis size mostly. I've had more than one girl like me during high school. Even had 2 gfs. But I always heard other guys talking about how their dicks came up to their belly button when hard and mine barely reached my waist line. My penis didn't start growing until I was ~18-19. I'm 22 now and it's 6.5" but I'm a balding NEET. I missed my window.
>>
>Sitting in Taco Bell waiting for my food
>Group of teen girls come in, 14-15ish
>all wearing shorts that show off their buttcheeks

I simultaneously realized it was illegal for me to fuck them and that they all probably had more sexual experience than me
>>
>>29785422
>put me in a group of all women as punishment

Ahahaha. For real though, I hate being the only guy in the group especially if the girls don't know each other. They all just kind of sit there and no one wants to speak up, like they're all waiting for me to take the lead.
>>
>All these faggots being salty because of the assumption that asking a girl out means she has to comply.
Losers
Also femanon ama
>>
>>29785670
i only approach girls I actually have gotten to know and like, so its extra discouraging.

I hate this "throw out as many lures as possible and see what bites" mentality of dating, its fucking awful
>>
>>29785670
Height, weight, bra size, location? For science.
>>
>>29784677
I have actually tried, and it got this girl in bed with me twice, but we didn't fuck either time, even though she literally said to me once "When are we going to have sex?" She was drunk then but still.
That's how fucked it is. Never got another chance after that. And that was the only time.
>>
>>29785717
7'4", 140 pounds

where is the anon who has those stats? i saw a tall guy the other day and i thought of you.
>>
>>29785810
You mean the height vs virginity stats? I collected them and posted graphs. Can post them again once I get home.
>>
Im not a virgin, but thats because after trying a few times when I was young I realized the only chance id ever have with 6+/10 women would be paying. So now I fuck hookers, recommend this to other robots.
>>
>>29784677
Because I don't know any girls that aren't sluts that would be worth an effort.
>>
>>29784931

The worst part of this is how people just assume you've never tried. You're just alone because you're lazy and won't put in the effort.

It certainly isn't that I've tried a a lot in the past and experienced a 100% failure rate.

At some point you just have to stop beating your head against the wall.

>Just get back on the horse, bro!

The worst of it comes from my older brother. He's gay and is convinced that if I could just act like he tells me to, I'd do great with women, because "women are fucking easy, dude."

This is based on the fact that he has seen all his female friends throw themselves at guys. Never mind the fact that these guys are 6'3" athletes.

It's just insulting at this point.
>>
>>29786859
>I've tried a lot

How many times have you asked a girl out? How many girls have you talked to in the last year? What have you done to improve your appearance?
>>
>>29784677
>Meet 42yo MILF online
>Pretty decent looking 6/10
>Easy to talk to, no gaps in conversation which is rare for me
>she talks about sex half the time
>apparently loves anal enough to bring it up several times
>offers to have me stay over at her place overnight so we can go to a museum she wants to see tomorrow morning
>I decline for some reason, we kiss in her car for about 10min before I just hop out and say goodnight

It can be handed to me on a silver platter and I manage to fail. I'm just a fucking retard.
>>
Don't try, and when in school would actively avoid girls.
>>
Have had girls come onto me and want to fuck

ive said no because im uncomfortable with my cock size

Feels bad
>>
>>29786859
>le chads get pussy by just existing meme

As long as you let /r9k/ poison your mind you will never get a girl.
>>
>>29786859
>Never mind the fact that these guys are 6'3" athletes.
>6'3" athletes

I think I see the issue here.
>>
File: cff.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>29784797
Baito desu~!
o r e g a n o
>>
File: 46426246.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
46426246.png
137 KB, 526x436
I actively push people away because I'm frightened of intimacy
>>
>>29786949
In the last year? Prolly less than 10.

Since over been interested, a very high number (honesty couldn't tell you).

I've moved around a lot in my life, so it isn't like a reputation has followed me like a a stench. I've been in rather good shape in the past (was in the military, lifted 3-5 times a week).

Recently, I've gotten Fat and stopped talking to people. It's way less effort, and the results are the same.

I come across bitter here on the Saudi Arabian goat pimping forum, but irl, I'm just detached.

At this point, approaching women would be like a dog chasing g cars. I would have no idea what to do if she actually said yes.
>>
>>29784677
I took me way too long to lose my virginity because I rarely actually tried, and when I did, I only tried half-heartedly. Once I actually started pursuing girls properly (and stopped being weird around them), it didn't take long for it to happen. It's all about experience, so better get off of your ass and start trying.
>>
>>29784677
>trying
What is that even?
How do i "try" if i have no more friends and never had a gf?
>inb4 americlaps or canucucks tell me to just talk to females on the street
You can get stabbed for that.
>>
>>29788173
>You can get stabbed for that.

Where do you live, mate? You can start a conversation with a stranger pretty much everywhere but check people's body language and facial expressions beforehand/ while you're at it. You'll be able to read if they want to talk to you or not. I've flirted and talked with random girls on public transportation, in the library etc. It's also easy to talk to girls who work in a small shop or something.
>>
>>29788227
How do you read non-verbal cues? I'm terrible at that and would like to learn. I've never had a social life and I'm way past 20 years old. So I feel stunted in regards to that. Thanks.
>>
>>29788227
Somewhat big city with half of it's population being descendants of four generations of miners, i'm from the capital, just working here.
And if you're from North America, your advice is discarded, you fuckers smile for no reason on the street and say thanks to bus drivers.
>>
>>29784819
>>29784677
this
i don't try because i already know the outcome
>>
File: 1456462387374.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1456462387374.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>>29784819
Did you just say strategy?
>>
>>29788264

I used to struggle a lot with that too. When I was younger, others would tell me that girl x or girly clearly were into me but I was just oblivious to it because, just like you, I had a hard time reading non-verbal cues.

All I can tell you is to try building a social life. I've found some people to hang out with and forced myself to get out. I attended events of all kind and forced myself to talk to stragers. At first, I'd mostly talk to guys, later on I tried having small talk with strange girl too. I needed a lot of alcohol for this, back then, because I used to be really shy around people.

Basically, it all comes down to practice. You've got to force yourself into situations where you can learn body langauge etc. Also, I got a camera and started taking pictures everywhere I went and started to practice my own smile. If you know how to make a proper smile, you'll have an easier time flirting with girls.

Also, don't let unsuccesful attempts discourage you. Getting better at flirting etc. takes time. I did and said a lot of cringeworthy stuff to girls, and once I managed to get dates, I fucked up a couple of them too. Just keep going; things will get easier with practice.
>>
>>29788272
>And if you're from North America

I'm from Europe.
>>
>>29788382
Thanks for the reply, bro. I'll keep trying. I've had some success with eye contact and minor small talk with cashiers when I'm out to buy food. Living that sweet neet life atm because of mental disorder so when I can't just be out there for long it becomes harder. I just hope I'm not too old to keep up with these skills. I'm beginning to notice what exactly makes me self-counscious around people.
>>
>>29788476
I don't think it can ever be too late as long as you personally think that getting better at social interaction will improve your life. In my case, I started working on it in my late teens and finally managed to get somewhat succesful at it a couple of years later in my early twenties. But even then, I kept improving with age and practice. I'd say that the first couple of times that I felt like I can be really charming around girls was in my mid-twenties.

Just keep pushing for it. Like I said, it all comes down to practice/ familiarity and experience with similar situations. Of course, mental disorder is an additional obstacle in your quest. But keep at it!

For me, it helped to realize that there's no shame in failing. Trying alone is an achievement. In retrospect, I hate that I used to let others and my fear of coming across like "sperg" dictate how I behave in public -- fearing that people would judge and laugh at me etc. It's so much better now that I have the self-esteem to dance when I feel like dancing, and to speak up when I think I'm being wronged.
>>
Not a virgin. Had sex with prostitutes when I was 14 b/c my cousin took me to them. I was a robot so never even tried scoring other girls. Then I moved to the US when I was 18. Before that, I even almost managed to get a GF but had to leave. Once in the US, I found it hard to interact with people given language and cultural barriers. Never really wanted to interact with people of my ethnicity.

6 years later, I finally tried to get a gf but failed. Haven't tried since then. I don't get to know people easily and since I'm not looking just for sex I will probably remain a virgin forever.
>>
>>29784677
I've never tried because in the neighborhood i grew up there were no people of similar age so I grew up sedentary and playing alone, legos, dungeons and dragons with pretend friends, eventually computers and consoles came along, etc. and my only contact was with kids during school because nobody wanted to visit that far away and my parents didn't want to drive me to friends and then pick me up.

So not only did I have nothing to offer to girls personality wise or through being socially experienced I was also fat living comfortable solitary and sedentary life.

So I realize I don't really have anything to offer to girls so I don't try, it would only be waste of both of our time and unneeded 'stain' on her reputation just like only a bunch of hurt feelings for me.
>>
>>29784819
>>29785406
>>29788315

The NEETposter, the This-poster and the roaches-poster all have posted in the same thread.
>>
>>29784677
It's a mix of both. Got rejected every time even though I only went after a couple girls I'm my lifetime so far (19yo khv). I took time to learn more about them and developed feelings later because I felt a connection, but the girls never took an interest in me so I decided to just cut my losses.

They were what r9k would refer to as good women, but even good women want Chads, and rightfully so.

I'm never going to be a woman's first choice. I don't like to think about the concept too much because it really hurts.

I wish I was gay dudes actually get me.
>>
>>29784724
Dude your family's gonna marry you off. You're guaranteed a fucking wife. I wish I was you.
>>
>>29788849
Oh and I almost forgot, since you're muslim that means your wife will be submissive too. What more could you fucking ask for?
>>
I keep getting rejected.

>hurr durr try harder
FUCK OFF. I'm not going to be like that one guy who literally asked almost every girl in his college and got denied access to public college events for being "a creep".
>>
>>29784677
Both.
I'm a wizard now.
Friends gf recently told me her friend is horny and looking to get some dick and all I did was 'heh' and hope she'd drop the subject.

It's just easier this way.
>>
I tried a few times, but didn't work out. But then again I am struggling to find a job and don't have good looks either. Once I secure a job I think things will change a lot. I will feel more confident as I will be bringing a lot to the table too.
>>
>>29784677
I don't even belong on this fucking board, apparently. I'm not a virgin. I had a dedicated two year relationship. Then she cheated on me and I haven't fucked for three years.
>>
>>29784677
I have never tried, but I have started trying recently.
I'm afraid I might turn into a man whore, once I give in.
shame because all the qts want bfs
>>
File: 1447625352563.jpg (62 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
1447625352563.jpg
62 KB, 396x691
>used to try things but I was generally bad at them
>other people would improve faster than me, become better, start at a higher level of skill than me
>occasionally I try really hard on a school project or something
>get the same grade I'd get if I didn't try or sometimes even worse grade
>now I just don't try at all for anything

I wish I was good at something or had a hobby or a skill or something. I hate myself.
>>
>>29784677
I didn't try when I was still in school and actually had opportunities to try.

Now I'm a NEET and really don't have any opportunities to even meet people. I'd have to stop being NEET in order to try at anything again, but I also believe I could never really find a good woman who would be faithful to me which stops me from finding any motivation to do anything. At this point I'm really incapable of trust and I'd be too afraid of pregnancy to have sex.
>>
>>29789071

cucks not welcome
>>
>>29789071
Fucking fuck off, normalfag.
>>
>>29785562
life is cruel and senseless

what can you do
>>
>>29789084
You can meet people as a NEET. I met a qt big titty girl at the job centre. She bought me lunch a few times and then wanted me to go to the cinema with her, and hang out in town, but I got scared and stopped talking to her.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.