[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2+ years experience for a below minimum wage job How did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1423595122898.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1423595122898.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>2+ years experience for a below minimum wage job

How did we let it become like this
>>
File: 1453670091290.jpg (127 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1453670091290.jpg
127 KB, 960x640
>>29784673
I hear ya man
>>
>>29784673
My first job out of college listed 2 years and a masters as a requirement, I had only an internship for 5 months and a bachelors, got an interview and the job anyway. If it's an entry level job, doesn't hurt to apply anyway, as long as your resume is decent.
>>
>>29787093
What makes a resume decent?
>>
>>29787246
lies and lots of them
>>
>>29784673
you can thank the mexicans for that

they work their asses off for dog shit pay and don't mind because they are used to be treated like livestock
>>
>>29784673
Apply anyway. They just say that to weed out people who aren't serious.
>>
>>29787246
Either actual verifiable experience
or:
Whole list of half-truths and outright lies that can't be verified while you know at least basics of the job you're applying for entails.
>>
Enjoy capitalism, comrade.
>>
Australia here.

I just walked into a job a few weeks ago, I get $225 a day (25/hour for 9 hours a day).

I just go around replacing stickers on parking meters and ticket machines. Shit is so fucking easy, and I get to do it by myself.

This $2,250 every 2 weeks is a lot better than the $525 I got every 2 weeks on NEET-bux.
>>
>>29787381
this is after tax btw, clear, nigga.
>>
>>29787381
FUCKING AUSTRALIAN NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEE
YOU CAN"T BE A ROBOT IF YOU DON"T LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY LIKE MINE

FUCKING ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29787381
>>29787401

Oh, forgot to mention: I have zero work history/experience and I am 28. They don't even care, just gave me 4 hours of training (paid) and then sent me out to work.

This is the ultimate robot job. No wonder nobody wants to do it.
>>
>>29787420
Do you drive your own car around? ausfag with a car and would like to do that fuckkkk
>>
>>29787489
Don't need a card for it.

The place I work at is related to the Metro. I have an unlimited myki pass. All their parking meters/ticket machine are within walking distance of all the stations they own.
>>
>>29787562
>Don't need a card for it.

car*
>>
>>29787361
I haven't worked in about 6-7 months, am I dead in the water?
>>
>>29787594
make up something about how you had to take care of your grandmother or you traveled abroad with a friend or something, months to 1-2 years are easy to make up lies for, it gets tougher when it's longer.
>>
>>29784673
The only requirement to get hired at a shitty ass job should be to walk in and say "I'm actually willing to do this".

The reality is different though, so this world is over. Now you know what "refugees welcome" is all about.
>>
>>29787381
Fellow Aus here.
I just started working at a factory for $33 an hour but its hard work. Your job sounds better. How did you get it?
>>
>>29788256
What the fuck man how.
Factory work in Canada cuck land is no better than $15/hr.

The amounts differ but it's usually 11-15 dollars and hour.

Do you get benefits too?
They have been cutting down in some factories here.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.