[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really so hard for normies to comprehend that we have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (716 KB, 2014x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
716 KB, 2014x2048
Is it really so hard for normies to comprehend that we have no friends?
>>
>>29784637
yup.

I drive for uber and I was trying to explain to this roastie the other day how I never go out because there is nothing to do and she suggested that i just get together my group of people and play it by ear and i was like bitch if i had friends there would always be soemthing to do but i didn't say that i just said "good idea thanks"
>>
>>29784637
Yes. The idea of someone having no friends is completely at odds with the normie worldview. If you get them to come around to the idea somehow, their assumption will be that since only really horrible people don't have friends, you must be some kind of monster.
>>
>>29784691
Actually, the worst I've seen is that tehy keep asking questions like "well what about your high school friends, are you still in touch with them? well what about old co-workers? well are you a part of any clubs?" I THINK I WOULD KNOW IF THERE WAS A LIVING HUMAN BEING WHO WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH ME YOU NORMCUNT SHITFOUNTAIN
>>
>>29784637
a few years ago in group therapy i said i have no friends because i just don't know what to do or where to meet people. the therapist insisted that people offer suggestions.

some bitch actually said to me "well, why don't you go out with your friends to a club or a show?"

they don't understand the concept of being totally alone.
>>
>>29784691
There are plenty of criminals and scumbags with friends, being a bad person has nothing to do with friendlessness.

We robots are uniquely lonely.
>>
>>29784731
That is a fantastic level of stupidity.
>>
>>29784719
That's what I mean. By asking you those questions it shows they still haven't come around to the idea that you don't have any friends. SURELY you must be friends with your co-workers, SURELY you must have made friends at work.

Once you're past the questions, you enter the monster, aka quasimodo phase. Where they'll either try to save you by being your faux friend for as long as they aren't sick of dealing with you. Or they'll just shun you like everyone else.

>>29784752
I don't mean monsters like being Hitler, I mean the more sort of traditional, inherently repulsive yet frequently misunderstood monsters of old.
>>
>>29784637
friendly reminder that /r9k/ is actually just automated responses designed to give the illusion of real people who feel the same as you. You are the only one browsing this board, and the only one in the entire world without friends. In fact, the entire world has constructed itself as part of an elaborate prank in order to laugh at your completely unique failure as a human being

Every single thought and action of yours is seen by billions. :v)
>>
>>29784817
The Truman Show but really boring
>>
>>29784780
Literally me. I'm a repulsive human who doesn't leave the house because I'm sick of people staring and laughing. The majority of people can't comprehend what this is really like.
>>
>>29784929
What do you look like?

Originolio
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x450
I'm a relatively nice person and I have no friends. I get along quite well with people at work but I never really hang out or do anything with anyone outside of work.

I often think of having a girlfriend or friend but the thought of having to go out and hang out, talking to someone just doesn't interest me as it takes too much effort. I would rather go to the shooting range alone and do my own thing.

Does anyone feel the same way? It doesn't help how I don't go to school and have nothing to talk about apart from guns.
>>
>>29785662
let's be friends anon.

i also get along with people when i have to but i find it to be too much work and it tires me out because i worry too much about making the other person feel comfortable and they don't return the favor. i don't have any friends because i'm too nervous and there's no way to meet people at my age.

also, i would like to learn about guns so you would have someone interested in what you know about.

wanna chat?
>>
Normalfags can't comprehend anything outside their own views and experiences. If it is normal to be egocentric, the normalfag will display that in spades.

You really shouldn't expect any better.
>>
>>29785741
rejected again
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.