[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are black Chads called? Tyrone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Terry_Crews.jpg (76 KB, 1090x614) Image search: [Google]
Terry_Crews.jpg
76 KB, 1090x614
What are black Chads called? Tyrone?
>>
>>29784271
yeah
so there goes the thread.
>>
What about Hispanic Chad?
>>
>>29784296
Or Asian Chad?
>>
>>29784296
Jose? Enrique? Jesus?
>>
>>29784296
Maybe it's Ramon?
>>
>>29784296
I'm pretty sure it's Jaun
>>
>>29784316
Can somebody explain to me why hispanic/latino chads are the worst?
>>
>>29784316
I think it's Lee.
>>
>>29784316
Chao

Originiggers
>>
>>29784349
Mostly, they're relatives of the mafia.
>>
>>29784316
Chang Thunderwang
origgonal
>>
>>29784316

Hung Dong

DURRR NOT ORIGINAL DURRR
>>
>>29784296
Don Xuan

kslanjsklajaklsjasaljalkasjslka
>>
>>29784296
Hispanic reporting in.
I would go with Augusto or Daniel, but that's how chads in my country are called. Perhaps in murrika it would be something like Cristian or Paulo.
>>
>>29784349
They're the fucking scum of the Earth. If there's one type of people I'd wipe out, it'd be Hispanic chads.
>sadistic, sociopathic, psychopathic
>uneducated scum, whose only interests are to gain money and fuck women
Every single time my girlfriend goes back to Chile or Brazil I have to deal with in my mind the fact that she'll be approached by Hispanic chads who look 10x better than me
>>
>>29784349
Hispanic Chads are the worst group of humans to ever exist on planet Earth.
Like that other dude said, they need to be genocided.
>>
>>29784492
>chile
>good looking people
Argentina and Brazil are better options for your girlfriend to find a chad. Chile is filled with obnoxious manlets with no personality. I know this because I'm chilean.
>>
>>29784349
Latino/Hispanic here.

Cuz our culture still values manly men that tough up when shit gets rough. You can't cry or anything. Most Hispanic Chads are try hard fuckwads.
>>
>>29784528
She goes to Brazil more often. Fuck fuck fuck I hate chads so fucking much
>>
>>29784296
Danilo
>name of that hispanic chad who stole my oneitis back in high school
Hate him
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (6 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
6 KB, 300x250
List of types of chads, from starting with the worst
>hispanic
>black
>white
>asian
The order of hispanic to black may be a bit biased because of a grudge I hold against hispanic men, so I won't argue is somebody else does
>>
>>29785060
I'd put white over black and hispanic, but ok
>>
>>29784316
hung lo
chang longwang
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.