[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't wanna commit suicide, but I definitely wanna die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bryan.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg (99 KB, 735x490) Image search: [Google]
bryan.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg
99 KB, 735x490
I don't wanna commit suicide, but I definitely wanna die. Is there any worthy causes I can martyr for? I feel like having two legs and two hands makes me a somewhat valuable resource, I could be useful for eminor work
>>
I wonder about that too. Feels a bit wasteful to kill myself. It's going to cost the government hundreds of thousands of dollars to process me. If wish there was some war somewhere they could send me to. Not just going to police people that hate us because we bombed the shit out of them and come back with PTSD on top of being a robot. A real war I probably wouldn't come back from. Apart from a war I don't see what else there could be... Maybe I could just do really dangerous stuff and stream it.
>>
Suicide bomb a mosque
>>
>>29784490
All memes aside, that seems a little too morally dubious. I'd like to not doubt that my life/death was well spent
>>
>>29784224
Go for posts in army which will get you deployed against ISIS and other terrorist scum.
If you make it out alive I think you will have a lot of money too, be fit, probably confident in yourself like you've never been before.
>>
>>29785459
This is actually not a bad idea robro.
>>
>>29784224
Join a right-wing extremist group and fight against multiculturalism and globalism.
>>
Just don't kill anyone, especially Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>29785503
This

Just wait for Hitler 2.0 to spring up and join the right wing death squads
>>
>>29785503
no, i'm starting a politically unaffiliated extremist group that fights against globalism. come join me. my group won't be co-opted by retards to replace the current government with a fascist ultra conservative one. we will promise real freedom.
>>
kill jj abrams
>>
>>29784224
If you're really going to martyr yourself (you're obviously not) the most important thing you could do is to kill as rich of a person as possible, like a Koch or a Walton or Bill Gates. The rich have destroyed this world and they're not finished flushing it still. Things are going to only keep getting worse while they live.
>>
Become a night time vigilante in costume.
>>
>>29785459
You can sign to join kurdish YPGs. They will accept anyone who is capable of walking and holding a gun and you will die fighting ISIS. Also there will be qties with AKs.
>>
>>29786650
>>29785734
>>29785505
best answers

and original too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.