[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck am I supposed to do? All I do is sit in front of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465432200895.gif (2 MB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
1465432200895.gif
2 MB, 400x209
What the fuck am I supposed to do? All I do is sit in front of my computer all day, mostly on 4chan (which is cancer) and Jewtube. I fucking hate it, but there's nothing else to do. Everyone is an unintelligent, boring scumbag with no interesting hobbies or interests, there's nowhere to go and everywhere is exactly the same. I'm so sick of this shit but there's no alternative.
>>
>>29784200
Get a job you fucking shite. Its easy to think you're intelligent and interesting but what the fuck do you bring to the table?
>>
>>29784234
I have a job, you ugly, retarded nigger. What the fuck is this insanity with all you cucks thinking a jerb gives life such ecstatic meaning. Literally what is damaged in your brain matter?
>>
>>29784200
>What the fuck am I supposed to do?

WATCH ANIME
FAP
>>
> Everyone is an unintelligent, boring scumbag with no interesting hobbies or interests
yeah and you have plenty
asshole
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1080
Buy gym equipment and get SWOLE
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>29784727
You're not intelligent and you're just another roach for the jews. On top of this, you're boring. You should just kill yourself desu senpai
>>
>>29784200
same problem i think its a problem with the way we think . maybe humans actually enjoy what we think is boring?
>>
>>29784805
There isn't. It's just that 90% of the species is worthless garbage.
>>
>>29784727
swearing? whats with all this swearing ..you sound like every poster ive ever seen..simply pitiful but I guess in your heart of hearts you new heh..its time to make changes and start a new brother.
>>
>>29784873
i dont think youve met 90% of the population to make that assumption so apologise.
>>
Small town/small city blues, eh? I feel you brudda. And it's even worse after you've had a taste of the big city life. I lived in Seattle for about 6 months many years ago and although I was still full of social anxiety at least I wasn't staying in my bedroom all day I was getting out and walking to and around places constantly.

Honestly, once I came back to living in the shithole middle of nowhere-ish place I live in my homebody habits probably got worse. I think once you've had a taste of living some place that actually has things to do (and some of those things being "free" as well) you can never go back.

The problem though is you've given us insufficient information to really answer your question. But with what little information I have from you I will give my advice:

First off, recognize your whole spiel of everyone being unintelligent, boring, uninteresting, etc. is not an attack like you think it is but, one of your shields because you're afraid that if you reveal your interests to people you meet they'll be dismissive or even worse laugh and mock you.

Now then as a starting point for you: I want you to start talking to/with people who aren't family in a verbal way on a daily basis. I'm not asking you to go outside and do it, I'm just saying if you've got a microphone find some Skype chat(s) that interest you or at least grab a little bit of curiosity and participate in them. What you're doing is practicing and verbal communication skills which will help you take steps to get out more and start making friends in your real life area as well. Because the more you talk to people with your mouth the more it will become apparent that talking with people over the internet isn't enough and we all crave face to face interactions.

Walk daily. Start with around the block and when you are ready upgrade your walks to you going to some sort of local library, park, whatever is the closest.
>>
>>29785149
Woah a +110 iq with life experienes posting on 4chan

Crikey!
>>
>>29786051
There are many of us we just spend most of our time pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>29785149
>Small town/small city blues, eh?
No, it's really not. When I lived in my state's capital, I mostly spent my days in my backyard gardening and not going anywhere. I don't like people because they're boring, and frankly, evil. All the things I wanted out of life revolve around socialization, but there's really noone to socialize with because I can hardly view most humans as legitimately human they're so retarded. I don't want to drink your pisswater alcohol, I don't want to talk about your fucking sports teams. No, I don't give a shit that you started a company that sells pot stamps. And I certainly don't think it's fascinating that you accomplished the difficult and rare task of fucking and spitting out kids or buying a dog. I hate people because they're intensely hateable. I've searched for decades for people who aren't like this, and as far as I can tell they don't exist. AT FUCKING ALL. Every time someone says something like this, all the dumbfuck normie shit comes crawling out of the woodwork claiming "NO YOU! YOU THINK YOU BETTA DEN ME!?!? YOU BORING!!!", and they're always wrong. None of them have any interests outside of drugs, anime, sex or possibly sports. Most people are grotesque parodies of human beings and it's intolerable. And I've searched the whole world. Nowwhere has much of anything to do because the vast majority of humans aim so very low. Sure there are a few zoos and museums on the planet, but once you've seen a number of them, it's just more of the same shit and they're all getting worse all the time too. All zoos are now trying to convert themselves into amusement parks that ignore the plants and animals and replace them with plastic rock climbing walls or ziplines or other retarded shit for the normie scum who have no respect for nature. There is NOTHING to fucking do on this planet because nobody with a brain beyond an ant's computing ability ever gets into a position of authority.

>Go outside
Nice advice, retard.
>>
>>29785149
Also, all skype contacts are the most boring fucks of all. All they do is talk about anime, shitty music, shitty video games and pot.
>>
>>29784200
You kind of sound boring and unintelligent
>>
>>29787052
Your bullshit was addressed here preemptively: >>29786223. Try another canard, you uncreative faggot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.