[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I study anatomy would that make faces, ears, eyes and hands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 882x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 882x648
If I study anatomy would that make faces, ears, eyes and hands easier to draw?
>pic related my shitty mspaint drawing
>>
>>29784063
Are you Ali?

And yes the hands and face are part of body so anatomy studies will help.

If your are Ali I won't get you those fucking rice cripsies.
>>
>>29784063
I imagine practice would help more than studying a textbook.
>>
>>29784167
I'm Erick but thanks for the advice i'll check out a book tomorrow.
>>29784194
I spent so many hours trying to draw my hand and it always comes out weird
>>
No, using your eyes would make them better before you start to study anatomy. You are clearly lacking a tear duct and eye lid thickness. None-the-less chances are an eye being the exact shape of an almond is slim to none.

Draw what you see, what is actually there instead of what you think you know.
>>
>>29784457
This.

Think in shapes, sketch out rough shapes with a pencil, then erase it so you can only see them lightly, then draw over the pencil markings with your preferred medium.
>>
>>29784194
The textbook is for learning how to practice the right way.

There's losers who spend 5 years drawing and still suck, then there's people who get the basics down after a few months and only go uphill from there.

>>29784063
Reach level 1 doing quickposes
http://www.quickposes.com/

Then read this book and become a god. (eventually)
https://www.amazon.com/Figure-Drawing-All-Its-Worth/dp/0857680986?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.