[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be socially awkward girl >born fat so no guy wants me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: me.png (382 KB, 422x509) Image search: [Google]
me.png
382 KB, 422x509
>be socially awkward girl
>born fat so no guy wants me
>too awkward to ask guys out
>tfw robots are a meme because if they existed I'd have a boyfriend
>>
worst bait today

kill yourself
>>
>born fat

Chew you havisfaction a singlicious satisfact to snack that up?
>>
>>29783782
>fat

Well there's your fucking problem, princess. Not even robots want to date a fat girl outside of those desperate sad sacks who make those "belly gf" threads.

Most robots are either holding out for Stacy or are content with their waifus.
>>
>>29783782
Post contact details. I would happily be your bf or even orbit you, as would many people on here.
>>
>>29783782
>>29783916
I dated a girl who was slightly overweight and it was the worst dating/sex experience of my life. Fuck fatties.
>>
>>29783782
Femanon, I would really enjoy to go out with you. Where are you located?
>>
>>29783782
Were you also born with no will power?
>>
>>29783916
>Not even robots want to date a fat girl outside of those desperate sad sacks
Reporting in!
>who make those "belly gf" threads.
kek. The belly gfs are a bit too fat desu. Many that I saw were pretty extreme. But at least they could loose weight whenever.
>Stacy
I can't fucking stand Stacys. I just want a kind of sort of cute to me gf that I like.
>>
>>29784008
>Fuck fatties
But you just said you didn't like it.
>>
File: 1467611964649.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1467611964649.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>29783782
I feel ashamed for even warning people about bait like this
>>
>>29783916
>Most robots are either holding out for Stacy or are content with their waifus.
glad you admit it. now stop telling fembots they suck for not going out with ugly robots.
>>
>>29783782
>born fat

Sure fat is an ethnicity you just can't change.
fatass
>>
File: Unknown copy 5.jpg (11 KB, 229x221) Image search: [Google]
Unknown copy 5.jpg
11 KB, 229x221
>born fat

holy shit
>>
>>29784008
Anna Anarchy seems to be good at it.

surf dat belly wave
>>
>>29783782
we could hook you up with a robot TODAY, if you give your rough location and you are willing to meet up (at a cafe in public obviously)
>>
>>29784330
>be american
>born fat
>born shot
>>
>>29784416
>implying she is not a trap with a big hairy cock and meth
>>
File: large.jpg (111 KB, 492x750) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
111 KB, 492x750
>>29784347
>Anna Anarchy
eww

This girl is about the same size as my ex. Though obviously the photo is way more attractive than what I was dealing with
>>
>>29784290
>glad you admit it. now stop telling fembots they suck for not going out with ugly robots.

Except I've never said anything like that on this board, you delusional whale. Also:

>fembot

This, however, is what I take issue with. Women CANNOT be robots. I don't care how fat, how ugly, how hilariously austistic you are, the fact of the matter is that there will always be some pathetic omega who try to woo your disgusting roastie. They may not want to date you, but goddammit if they won't think "any port in a storm" if their prolonged celibacy gets the better of them.

Now kindly fuck off our board.
>>
>>29783782
Robots are also too awkward to ask you out.
>>
File: anna anarchyyy.jpg (51 KB, 909x541) Image search: [Google]
anna anarchyyy.jpg
51 KB, 909x541
>>29784542
>eww
if you were a real man you'd oay for the chance to smell her ass
>>
>>29783916
Even most belly fags have a very specific preference. Like if the belly has a roll instead on one round shape eww no. Fat with no tits, hell no. Stretch marks? Nope.
>>
>>29783782
I'd date a fat chick. Mostly because I'm a fat guy. My dream is it to slim down together with a (female) partner. Then again I am a Idealist.
>>
>>29783782
>born fat

Hahaha, holy fuck. The lies that women tell themselves...
>>
I was born unfit. Working out is pointless. :/
>>
>>29783782
>tfw robots are a meme because if they existed I'd have a boyfriend

lmao i would rather masturbate until i die than get a fat gf it's just embarrassing to be seen with you and i can't even feel sexual attraction to a lump of lard
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.