[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you are the poorest person you know FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4038.jpg (110 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
4038.jpg
110 KB, 720x960
>you are the poorest person you know

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

/poor/ thread
>>
>other people say that you're rich while they're the ones who go places or eat out
>>
>>29783740
why not just make more money OP? I don't see the problem
>>
>>29783740
at least you aren't also the stupidest person you know

it feels like everyone around me pities me
I wish I was born literally retarded instead of just semi-retarded like I am
>>
That's a better feel than being the only one that you know who's made it. It's very isolating
>>
>>29784210
>That's a better feel than being the only one that you know who's made it. It's very isolating
this is a pretty stupid comment desu

>boo hooo being successful is so hard :(
>>
>>29784210
>this is an actual response
just how exactly have you fucking made it
>>
>>29783740
>>29784097
Yeah, just bee your self
>>
>>29783740
Just befriend some poorer people. Then all of your problems will be solved
>>
>>29784353
the overwhelming majority of people in this city as poor if not poorer than me are Hispanic and black and are hostile to a shitty 1stgenamerican eurowhite like me
>>
>mfw there are regular people out there who don't wear walmart pants

I walked into a clothes store once and was blown away but how expensive it was. I don't think anything there was less than $30.
>>
File: ithurtssomuch.jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
ithurtssomuch.jpg
13 KB, 216x233
>>29783740
>tfw your so poor and your life is so shit when you tell other anons about it they think you're a nigger
>>
>tfw people say they don't judge you but they do, they always do
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.