[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just it for today, all I did was go to the laundromat and had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1422498775742.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1422498775742.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
Just it for today, all I did was go to the laundromat and had this experience:
Two "women" sitting on the folding table, ignore me asking them to get off, when I finally need it I TELL them to get off and they tell me to fuck off. Some father calling his kids retards and constantly insulting them the entire time. Some creepy old dude kept staring me down from across the room like I've done something wrong, and some asshole spilled my clothes out all over the floor and stepped on them so I had to wash them again.
That's all I've done today too. It's Sunday, I like to be completely alone at least once a week, I deal with idiots and assholes on a daily basis, and it feels like everyone is EXTREMELY self centered if not entirely. One day I'm just going to snap and go on a killing spree and then keep killing until I'm shot to death.
>>
what a baby
you won't do shit baby
>>
not really though, I'm just fr*ckin pissed
>>
It's not Sunday.
>>
>>29783696
You are a weak beta pussy and will never do anything about it.

Once I was sitting on a tram and a girl nearby started listening really loudly to trashy music.

I told firmly that the music really pisses me off and she should lower the volume. She did it immediately and asked me "is this better"?

Another time some cunt was shouting in phone and I told her to shut the fuck up.

You are a bitch
>>
Laundromats are always full of low-lifes. Poor people are honestly often poor for a reason.
>>
>>29783773
This. I went in the early morning at opening or late at night before closing.
>>
>>29783696
>not handwashing your clothes like old times
>>
>>29783759
You sound like a hood rat.
>>
>>29783759
Only physically intimidating people can act like that. We're weak beta males.
>>
>>29784001
This. It's very comfy
>>
File: reeee_squad.jpg (1 MB, 2209x1884) Image search: [Google]
reeee_squad.jpg
1 MB, 2209x1884
So glad my new apartment has its own washer and dryer. They are even in a nice little laundry room instead of crammed into a tiny closet. Fuck laundry rooms/laundromats.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.