[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out I'm known as "the creepy guy" in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
Just found out I'm known as "the creepy guy" in work, what does this mean?
>>
They know you post on a pedophile anime website
>>
>mfw I'm pretty sure I've creeped out the only good-looking girl at work because she caught me obviously staring at her ass and now she always works at a register behind me
>>
>>29783744

I look at girls feet and asses all the time and idgaf
>>
>>29783597
It means that they're going to either
a) avoid you
or
b) get to know you to try and udnerstand you and appear to be a good person to their friends.

The best way to go about this whole situation is to act completely disinterested and disconnected so that this will contradict their suspicions both ways.

DO NOT TRY AND PROVE THAT YOU'RE NOT CREEPY BY ACTIVELY ENGAGING PEOPLE. DO NOT GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CREEPY BEHAVIORS. Keep to yourself and it will blow over quickly. If someone says something you did was creepy to you in conversation, you can and should apologize. Don't try to justify what you were doing, just say sorry and that it won't happen again.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.