[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder if you cannot unhook a bra you will dry up your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: smug.jpg (98 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
98 KB, 608x395
Daily reminder if you cannot unhook a bra you will dry up your partner and instantly signal to her that you're a virgin
>>
>>29782866
bump for a post of truth, get practicing robots
>>
>>29783768
>get practicing robots
HOW?
I don't want to buy or steal bras.
>>
Just pull the damn thing apart, she'll think it's a le fiery display of passion or some shit
Offer to buy another one but don't
>>
>>29782866
El oh el

I regularly struggle to unhook my fuckbuddy's bra and it's never dried up her vagina

No-one needs to do it in a single flick. Fiddling for a second doesn't mean anything
>>
OK, so how do you do it? They have hooks, right? So you push them together to unhook it? Does it go left over right or right over left?
>>
>>29782866
cant i just pull it over like a shirt? it doesnt seem that hard to do
>>
>>29784031
As sad as this sounds, if you are a total permavirgin, buy a bra, put it around a watermelon or something and practice on that. Its an easy movement once you master it and ive never had a girl really care other than making fun of you a bit, but she usually shuts up once you shove your cock in her mouth.
>>
I've had a fuck buddy for over two years and I've almost never if ever gotten her bra off smoothly. It means jack shit. They aren't complex contraptions or anything like that but they're slightly tricky and when your only experience with them is heat of the moment situations it's easy to fumble with them. Women are used to guys having little idea how bras work.

also this >>29783988
>>
>>29783833
This works, but mainly if you don't do it all that often.
>>
>>29783833
>try to pull it apart
>it doesn't break

uh... s-sorry
>>
>>29784061
It's too tight to pull over comfortably
>>
>>29784061
this >>29784559
also the bigger the cup size the harder that is
>>
press the two hinges find out which one has the hooks and pull it apart
>>
File: 1444676868065.png (470 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1444676868065.png
470 KB, 500x394
>>29782866
FUCK THE HOOKS
BRA RIPPERS UNITE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.