[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This video really fucking pissed me off, fuck people like th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1370918283671.jpg (43 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1370918283671.jpg
43 KB, 400x399
This video really fucking pissed me off, fuck people like this guy. I still think he has something wrong with him, but at the same time I know he's going OUT OF HIS WAY to troll random people in public. He's creating situations that breed tension and then records people re-acting to his retarded antics. It's pretty much a real life troll, he basically was going to sue this manager at a restaurant for $2.25 at a small claims court. He cited it was the principle of the matter, he claimed that the restaurant lied to him and he shouldn't of had to pay that $2.25 so he makes it into a big fucking deal on purpose and gives everyone a hard time just to prove a point that didn't even need to be proven.

Who sues someone for $2.25? Talk about being too prideful, he's so afraid to be the bigger man and just let it go that he had to take a $2.25 to a small claims court. I also found out that this guy use to shill his videos on /r9k/ and apparently /r9k/ gave him thousands of downvotes and told me to kill himself but he pretty much ignored them or some shit, and as far as I can tell this guy has no job or life. He lives off food stamps from the government and spends his day harassing people by putting them in awkward or tense situations and then films their reactions to it. I'm surprised he hasn't been punched in the face or thrown in jail, also I hate how fucking fake he acts like you can tell he is trolling when he says "Sir" in every sentence, like "But sir you said X so I shouldn't have to pay that?" or "This gentleman said X and I disagree with him." He's being overly-polite in a fake way, you can tell he was doing it sarcastically to come off as an ass. The video itself is cringeworthy as fuck, I paused it several times because I didn't think I could get through it, just amazes me people like this have nothing better to do with their time and consider this entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqxDY2_gySo
>>
>>29782819
>and told me to kill himself
Subtle, but still clearly bait
>>
>>29782819
all i know is i have not seen the video and i intend on keeping it that way

you should google "culture of the spectacle"
>>
>>29782860
I made a typo, get over it. I was typing so fast that it happens, people make mistakes. I clearly meant to say "And told HIM to kill himself"

>>29782867
Good call, if you watch the video it will most likely upset you. It doesn't even matter that you know the guy is trolling and pretending to act retarded, he's just going the extra mile to stay in character and be a total ass.

I honestly wish I hadn't of watched it
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.