[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm aIways tired.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 009 - QYPlmPQ.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
009 - QYPlmPQ.png
20 KB, 638x547
I'm aIways tired.
>>
Me too
>I'm tired right now
>I tried reading, listening to audio books, and took sleeping pills
>I can't fall asleep

Just end me. I felt like a retard at work today because I was too sleepy to pay attention
>>
>>29782796
>>29782876
what are your diets like? what level of physical activity? what is your sleep schedule like? what is your weight and general level of health?
>>
File: 1433059408905.jpg (39 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1433059408905.jpg
39 KB, 400x388
>tfw obstructive sleep apnea
>>
>>29782896
shit diet, shit activity, shit sleep schedule, weight is too high and health is okay. I know it's all my own fault, but it's still hell.
>>
Amphetamines will fix that problem.
>>
>>29782944
yea snort them and do it with energy drinks and cigarettes. i did this in my teens. was a fucking amazing time of my life until health problems made me stop
>>
>>29782796
See a doctor anon. I was feeling tired all the time and sleeping often and the doctor says I have anemia
>>
>>29782896
>diet
All over the place. Sometimes I eat healthy, sometimes I don't. I used to drink water exclusively, but I've started drinking soda again

>physical activity
I don't lift or run. I have a job where I just stand around most of the time.

>sleep schedule
I don't have classes atm, so I've been staying up until 7 am and waking up in the afternoon
I'd say I get around 5-7 hours of sleep a night, never 8

>weight
140lbs, 5'10"

>general level of health
Pretty good, I'd say. My blood and organs are all healthy.

I don't smoke or drink, if that helps any
>>
>>29782923
no, i know. the bright side is that there's a lot of room for improvement. i was basically dying, sleeping 12-16+ hours a day for a long time because i was so tired. couldn't even stay awake, wasn't just depression, just physically couldn't be awake for all those hours.

now that i take slightly more care of myself i rarely sleep more than 8 hours a night and i'm not that tired. almost never take naps. i still have sleep apnea, probably because i'm still fat (though i've lost some weight), and i still have a shit schedule but at least i'm not constantly tired the way i used to be. it only took eating healthier and getting more (barely) exercise to not feel like i was constantly going to fall asleep. cutting out as much sugar as possible really helped.

just putting it out there.
>>
>>29783105
that all sounds decent. if you've been checked out by a doctor and nothing is wrong, it's probably that you're just not getting enough sleep at night. you should try taking a nap sometime during the day if you're staying up all night anyway. chronic lack of sleep can lead to all kinds of serious health problems later on so it's best to get it when you can.
>>
File: 1461296342524.png (89 KB, 281x301) Image search: [Google]
1461296342524.png
89 KB, 281x301
Maybe it's a food allergy?

Honestly, fatigue is a vague symptom that can be apart of many different things, so maybe just go get some blood work done and see if your doctor can find any deficiencies of any sort.
>>
File: low energy.jpg (50 KB, 605x335) Image search: [Google]
low energy.jpg
50 KB, 605x335
Jeb..that you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.