[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was about to talk to my friend about how I spilled my beer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vangogh.jpg (292 KB, 1496x1920) Image search: [Google]
vangogh.jpg
292 KB, 1496x1920
>was about to talk to my friend about how I spilled my beer and had to chug the rest to try to salvage it
>realize we're both 27 and he's married with a career and probably going to have a kid soon
>I'm now the old guy still living like he's in his early 20s

Why? What went so wrong?
>>
>>29782327
You have friends to drink beer with?
>>
>>29782342
They live 3 hours away but I used to visit on the weekends for partying, it's just online these days
>>
>>29782327
You aren't fucking 50 yet OP. You still have time to figure your shit out.
>>
do you want kids? i hope not, that would make you an evil piece of shit breeder like your friend.

i don't see the problem.
>>
>>29782327
im 27 and my mom still does my laundry and takes out my trash. occasionally she finds old jizzy socks and gives me a hard time about them and i pretend like i dont know what she's talking about. dont feel too bad, OP
>>
Don't worry about it dude. There's one clear advantage we get as men. We age like wine and don't peak usually until around 30-40 as far as lives go. Get your shit together by 35 and you can still meet a 20 year old girl and start a life and have kids.
>>
>>29782434
You're a fucking tripfag and you should feel bad for that
>>
>>29782469
>We age like wine and don't peak usually until around 30-40 as far as lives go. Get yo

>thinking you'll be more desirable when you're fatter, balder, and less energetic
>>
>>29782481
cool, but i dont
>>
all I can do is extend my sympathies. the way I'm living, I'm heading that way very soon
>>
>>29782496
>balder
No baldness or fatness in my family faggot.
>>29782558
I got blood taken today, I'm hoping so desperately I have cancer, I don't care what kind
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.