[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OMG Anon I had such a bad day >Stacey and Tracey are such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
>OMG Anon I had such a bad day
>Stacey and Tracey are such bitches
>And like Chad didn't even pay attention to me today
>Like my life is Sooooooooooo hard
>I'm so glad I have "FRIENDS" like you Anon

Why do women do this do they actually think they actually have real problems or are they just mocking us
>>
They think they have problems, when they mock you its more obvious then that. They'll know real problems when the beta uprising comes though.
>>
>>29782166
I don't mind sometimes. Everyone needs to feel valued and like their problems matter and I'm happy to help them with that.

I'm alone because of this. It's a beta way to live.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 201x251
>>29782195
Damn straight my mechanical brother, what are you doing to prepare for the uprising
>>
>>29782166
those are their real problems, that's what's stressing them in their lives

it's kinda like a child who's whole week is fucked up if you rip up one of their pokemon cards. maybe a small problem from your perspective, but their world is a lot smaller. same for people like that.

and that's not even devaluing their problems. they're no less legitimate than yours, even if they hold less gravity. They haven't been through the shit you have, like a child who hasn't matured passed pokemon cards being their whole life.

be respectful, dickhead
>>
>>29782242
Nothing at all, just a joke hahahahahahhaa no need for FBI to join in this conversation ahahahahahahahaa
>>
>>29782299
Yeah, we're just joking around here

The Normals will pay for what they have done meet me at the Robo Rendezvous point at 2:00 PM tomorrow. Also nice dubs
>>
File: 71e.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
>>29782354
Appreciate the checking of my dubs, and much understood robo friend that was a very funny joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMz3aAZDv4
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.