[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would Hitler be considered if he ever came on /r9k/? Robot,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Adolf Hitler.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
What would Hitler be considered if he ever came on /r9k/?

Robot, Cyborg, Normie, Failed Normie, Chad or something completely different?
>>
Failed Normie, obviously
Original comment
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 606x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 606x420
uh Chad duh
>>
what exactly does Cyborg entail?
>>
>>29782168
Robot mindset but have a normal life style
>>
>>29782017
Failed normie or maybe cyborg.
>tfw born with one testicle
>tfw dream is to be artist but you paint like shit
>tfw your country's economy collapses
>>
>>29782203
His paintings were great senpai, it's just the jews fucked him over
>>
>>29782168
Robot lifestyle + Robot mindset = Robot
Robot lifestyle + Normal mindset = Failed Normalfag
Normal lifestyle + Robot mindset = Cyborg
Normal lifestyle + Normal mindset = Normalfag

Someone posted a chart a couple days ago but didn't save it
>>
>>29782017
Definitely robot. Read a biography of him, before his rise to power through the NSDAP, he lived an isolated life.

He even was your stereotypical NEET for quite some time, living off his parents or welfare.
>>
>>29782017
Hitler was robot in his early life. Years of childhood abuse, disappointment, unmet dreams, NEETdom, and unrealistic ambitions. World War I was probably the greatest thing to happen to him. He came out a war hero and assembled a loyal inner circle, able to bully his way into lesdership of the German Worker's Party. He was a capable politician and orator, and he knew how to persuade and obtain power. After WWI he became a cyborg, or even a Chad.
>>
>>29782017

He actually spanned the entire spectrum over the course of his life

>before he joined the army - total robot
>after he joined the army through the end of WWI - cyborg
>end of WWI through his botched attempts at seizing power - failed normie
>After seizing power and all that time making speeches in front of all Germany - Chad

He went from awkward failed art student to world's most powerful dictator in ~20 years. Really inspiring actually
>>
failed normie as fuck.
>>
>>29782489
Don't forget he turned Germany from a 3rd world country(due to what happened to Germany after ww1) into a superpower in around 2 years.
>>
>>29782602

2 years is a bit too generous man. He got shit into shape amazingly fast but it definitely wasn't only 2 years. Sometimes I think that if he was just an imperialist without the racism angle and he had stayed out of Russia, the world could be a much better place.

>Crackdown on degeneracy
>State endorsement of family values
>Extreme patriotism and nationalism instead of this muh feels bullshit(America, Asia, Western Europe, Russia in charge of the world keeping eachother in check)
>A pacified middle east
>>
File: 1466840476775.jpg (24 KB, 270x197) Image search: [Google]
1466840476775.jpg
24 KB, 270x197
Hitler had a hard life...
Bet those Jews regret not taking him into art school and instead taking people who draw nothing but penises and another person who drew nothing but fat people fucking. I hope it was worth it assholes.
>>
>>29782246
Bullshit they were, the straight lines and perspectives were all over the place and he mostly painted scenery and was unable to paint modernistic paintings.
>>
>>29782697
Rusia was going to atack sooner or later, it was a matter of time. Germany decided to atack before Stalin finished the war industry he was building, but figthing in two fronts at the same time its almost imposible.
The end game would have been the same senpai
>>
>>29782017
A Chad.

He was super successful, considered charismatic, and pulled some bitches.

I envy him, really.

I mean the holocaust does seem a little robot tier. I myself dream of a normie holocaust. The Jews were his normies, in that they were more successful than him and he blamed all his problems on them.
>>
>>29782489
This, Hitler is one of the most inspiring men to have ever lived tbqh.
>>
>>29782844
They surely regret becoming extremely powerful after ww2...
>>
>>29783498

That's utter bullshit. He blamed his country's problems on the fact that their banks were fucking them into the ground and their media and art was perpetuating a culture of moral decay.

>Try reading a first edition copy of "Mein Kampfy Chair" (If you can find one) and not the edited ones that the OSS/CIA published after the war.
>>
>>29782246
This isn't /pol/ fuck off
>>
>>29784293
Only normies are bluepilled
GET OUT
>>
>>29783530

What has been done can be undone. We're living in Weimar Republic v2.0 and just like a Hitler rose up during those times, another will rise up just like him but this next one is playing for keeps.
>>
File: 1466912228151.png (3 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
1466912228151.png
3 KB, 236x176
What is it with neo nazi's and anime? Wouldnt hitler find that shit to be degenerate, foriegn nonsense?
>>
File: Hitler-Kimono.jpg (46 KB, 590x677) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Kimono.jpg
46 KB, 590x677
>>29784612
>implying he isn't the original weeb
>>
>>29783498
>pulled some bitches

hitler was asexual, he probably died a virgin
>>
File: tumblr_lkf99jNYBL1qzv9mho1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkf99jNYBL1qzv9mho1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x375
>>29784686

Lol, no

bloxxx
>>
>>29784668
>implying anime is traditional japanese culture
>>
He was beyond social standards. He made his own standards in his country. He was above the norm of fitting into category of a normal person.

He was a king. He was a god. He had anything he wanted.
>>
>>29784668
hitler called japanese the aryans of the east so yeh...

>mein dakkimakura
>>
>>29782017
Hitler was a redeemed robot, he was a loser then he became fuhrer.
>>
>>29782017
He was a robot.

But back then there was no internet, vidya, or society that would be enabling him to stay a useless NEET so he was forced to go out and actually do something with his life.
>>
Hitler did not kill a single Jewish civilian. The holocaust never happened. Repeat after me: The holocaust never happened.
>>
>>29782017
He was a robot in his NEET years who used the power of hatred to become something greater. I wouldn't call him Chad because he was introverted and pretty crazy, maybe a cyborg?
>>29782246
I have a fair amount of respect for hitter but his art was quite simply mediocre.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.