[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here wasted potential ? inb4 putting people in categories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 554.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
554.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Who here wasted potential ? inb4 putting people in categories and labels

i lived life unbiased of class/race/looks etc i always just kept to myself not giving a fuck about others

when i look back at how privileged i was i feel like i wasted my own potential, people gave me the special treatment cause of how i dressed my family my looks and how wealthy i was

anyway i still live my life unbiased and i never really care how much people compliment how attractive i am and what kind of car i drive

also girls throw themselves at me
mfw never took advantage of them
>KHV

i don't trust them
>>
File: 1440895722747.jpg (31 KB, 293x179) Image search: [Google]
1440895722747.jpg
31 KB, 293x179
Sometimes I think about how much I hate my life and how I could totally disfigure my face and body and go be a mountain monster somewhere, terrorizing campers and shit

can anyone else relate to this feel?
>>
>>29782153
Oh hell nah
>>
File: TheBurningfinal.jpg (181 KB, 696x1044) Image search: [Google]
TheBurningfinal.jpg
181 KB, 696x1044
>>29782244
No? Never once fantasized about just being the fucking worst?
>>
Yeah man. Having no excuses kind of sucks.

I had passive income and all the free time in the world for 10 years as an adult, and I did fuck all with it.

I'm also tall, white, and handsome.
>>
too many fucking times to count
I have had it too easy, and I think that's why I actually never cared

>Every year a diffirnt girl shows interest in me, I never do anything about, still a 23 kv
>Mom paying for my university and gym, instead I got a job and told her I'd pay it myself, now I'm two semesters behind, I could've had plenty of time to focus on my studies, also stopped going to the gym
>had a car, never really used it so I just sold it, what fucking dumbfuck I am
>I work from home, I am PM that does excel reports and works 2 hours a day top and get paid decently, I still waste more than half of the day doing absolutely nothing
>has gamer pc, laptop just to study, samsung galaxy and a tablet, I could use all to learn so much with all the time and resources I have, I never do anything, some days I dont even play games because of procrastinating

Lazyness will actually kill me one of these days
>>
>>29782301
Not that normalfag you replied to, but you made me fantisize about it.
>>
>I came from a loving, middle class family that supported me financially and emotionally
>I end up as a loser regardless

What went wrong?
>>
File: 1445815161252.jpg (44 KB, 480x487) Image search: [Google]
1445815161252.jpg
44 KB, 480x487
>>29781747
being born into privilege does not mean you wasted any potential whatsoever

if you are a moron with no skills or talents or will to learn then you had no potential in the first place

sorry to break it to you but you don't even get to say that you had something going on in the first place
>>
>always one of the "smart kids"
>did high school tests and exams without even studying for them and got top marks
>did assignments and essays the night before they are due, in front of the TV
>extremely lazy though, didn't get a job in high school or even thought about the future
>got into decent university (paid for by parents), first year was brutal since I didn't know how to study or work hard
>dropped some classes and moved to easier program
>during summers I was too lazy to work
>graduated uni and had literally no job experience except 1 internship
>actually got a job interview but my anxiety caused me fuck myself over in it
>been working labor warehouse/factory jobs for shit pay the next 4 years
>feel resentment in my parents when they tell me about achievements my younger cousins are making in life
>some of my younger cousins are even married already and my parents keep bugging me to get on that

Why could I just be born a normie?
>>
>>29782936
well i guess i should kill myelf goodbye annons
>>
>>29783128
lol, you have got to be kidding me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.