[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just went out at midnight while most normies are sleeping for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
Just went out at midnight while most normies are sleeping for tomorrow's wageslavery.
Bought a triple cheeseburger, large fries and large coke and a chicken wrap. Paid with my welfarebux.
Parked mom's car in the darkest parking lot's spot and watched normies walking and courting their sluts, while i ate violently my hot juicy burger, while also contemplating and looking forward to going back to my basement for some CSGO n00b pwnage.
It was delicious.
Living the dream.
End of blog's entry.

R8 my day.
>>
bump
>>
bump 2345 235
>>
bamp 4325357
>>
>>29781699
8/10, friendo.

Would join.
>>
>>29782409
thanks for teh feedback bro! whats your steam? let me add u.
>>
Enjoy your heart disease and premature death, you fat pathetic fuck.

Inb4 skelly
>>
>degenerates hanging out in the BK parking lot after midnight
>normies

son look in the mirror they're just as deformed as you are, they just have a stronger urge to procreate.
>>
>>29782436
I cab it tell you, friend. Though we could be the greatest of friends, and thickest of thieves, our lives must never cross paths beyond these simple words. We shall always remain as what we are now to one another.

I'm heading out now, to get a hamburger, fries,and a coke, in your honor.
>>
>>29782528
it's ok, where to?
>>
>>29782466
i will... what a sweet delicious death, much better than to die from wageslavery stress ;)
>>
>>29782564
Wendy's. It's the only burger place in this town that stays open that late.

I'll probably get a double-baconator.

I may come back home and play some Mount & Blade.
>>
>>29782627
Excellent choice. Make sure you eat it in your car in the dark for full immersion experience.
>>
>>29782627
Wendy's is a bad tier burger brah
Soft texture and soggy bacon

If you're gonna buy shit you might as well cheap out and buy McDicks
>>
>>29781699
>went out at midnight while most normies are sleeping
>watched normies walking and courting their sluts
can't even troll properly
>>
>>29781699

I'd rate it it 8/8

Eating fast food innaparking lot is comfy as fuck.

>tfw eating a burger and fries with a medium cocola watching people and listening to the radio
>>
>>29781699
Sounds pretty boring to me. But, hey, to each their own.
>>
>>29782727
I said "most".
Can't even reading comprehension.
>>
>>29781699
>Boring.
>Accomplished nothing.
>Not a modicum of self-improvement.

You could literally do this every day until the day you day, and you will have had a minimal impact on the world.

1/10
>>
>>29782712
>Implying I'm not going to unhinge my jaw and deep throat that shit like a prehistoric Cimmerian serpent king eating a fat virgin maiden.
>Implying it won't be gone so fast that David Blaine would ask, "How the fuck did you do that?!"

Bruh. I'm a shitty white trash nigger. You could drop a turd on my throat and it would be the best thing I'd eat all week.
>>
did you masturbate to the normies anon? I'll bet you did. with the burger wrapper.
>>
>>29782789
>it's fun because it tastes good
>accomplished pleasure satisfaction
vanity of vanities, you will die and nobody will care what you did, you will be forgotten, at least i did what made me happy instead of trying to please the goyim's society.
>>
>>29782879
>a man's life is summed up in a single post.
>>
>>29782879
did it fill the empty void inside your neet soul for a short time? just as fleeting as normie enjoyment.
>>
>>29782879
>consumerism is what you derive pleasure from
>physical and mental mastery isn't satisfying and doesn't make you happy

You're about as goy as they come, Anon.
>>
>>29781699
>fast food is overpriced shit (could have made a triple cheeseburger far better for a lot less)
>driving isn't a true robot activity
>eating fast food in the car is a literal wageslave activity
>cs:go is only for teenagers and spergs
1/10, one point because sitting in a parking lot is cozy
>>
>>29782913
only for a short time, but so does anything else, except you slaves sacrifice so much for equivalent things, which is foolishness.

>>29782937
>physical and mental mastery isn't satisfying and doesn't make you happy
it's all the same thing, vanity of vanities, it matters not what one does in this world, except to fear God and to keep his commandments.
There will be none of this in the new world, and all you normie accomplishments and "success" will be forgotten dust, as if you never existed. Amen.
>>
>>29783015
>>29783015
>except you slaves
>implying
I just don't get off on base pleasures anon.
>>
>>29783052
it's all the same, we're the same.
>>
>>29783015
You are a living example of the death of virtue in the present world.

It's very tragic.
>>
>>29783073
virtue is merely a human construct. when you break it down it's just good boy points system for normals
>>
>>29783091
virtue is based on the biological concept of fitness. the only biological meaning behind life lies in collective goals. individualistic goals will always be objectively inferior to what can be achieved by society.
>>
>>29783091
i know right. His jew overlords dispense the good boy shekels for him to buy society's approved adult toys.
Normies are delusional in vain views of superiority.
>>
>>29783091
>virtue is merely a human construct. when you break it down it's just good boy points system for normals

nice edge duder
>>
>>29783140
You quoting straight from Goyimpedia?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.