[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I believe life is worth living no matter how shit things get.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I believe life is worth living no matter how shit things get.
>>
>>29781636
i believe you're full of shit
>>
>>29781636
No. There are plenty of scenarios that would make life not worth living.
>>
File: 1454025801976.png (55 KB, 800x1033) Image search: [Google]
1454025801976.png
55 KB, 800x1033
>>29781636
I believe you may laugh at how you used to think once your life hits new lows

like:
>when your family abandons you
>when you have no place to go
>when everyone you meet is repulsed by you
>when you are robbed and beat regularly
>when you are not sure how you are going to do to survive today, or tomorrow, or the next...
>when you lose your sense of sight and hearing
>when you lose your legs and arms
>when you can't remember the last time you were happy
>when you are afraid to live, knowing its not going to get better
>when you are afraid to die, not knowing if there is anything beyond this life, and if there is, you know only hell awaits you
>when you work up the courage to end it, but are stopped/forbidden to
> when you wish you were dead, but must continue to exist in this waking nightmare

not that I think any of this or any of it has happened to me, but it would only take about 3 of the above to make me want to kill myself
>>
>>29781636
>1st best thing is never being born
>second is dying
It is better to not exist then to exist, you can argue that its better to exist because you get to do cool stuff, but what does that matter if you were not alive to think that thought in the first place.
>>
>>29781942
Most of those things will never happen to me, and if they did (actually a couple of them did) id still appreciate life as the gift it is.

Ill study depression to help others see the light too.
>>
>>29781636
I agree. Really the best way to combat hardship is apathy. Just go with the flow and see where it takes you.
>>
File: 1456293852663.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456293852663.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>29781984
All I can say is that I used to think that people you committed suicide were selfish, and also cowards, because they were willing to put their family through so much pain.

I still think they are selfish, but I no longer blame them.
>>
>>29782124
I never though they were selfish or cowards, just weak and unimaginative.
>>
File: 1465079370114.png (29 KB, 882x1289) Image search: [Google]
1465079370114.png
29 KB, 882x1289
>>29782191
I think people who commit suicide are selfish because they must be only thinking of themselves when they do it. They may think about how it will affect people close to them, but ultimately they choose their own feelings over theirs in the end.

Like I said though, I no longer blame them. I get that they want an end to their misery. If they think the only way to end their misery is to kill themselves, then that is their choice to make.
>>
>>29782124
>silent movie flickering silently on film
brilliant guy, wonder why he killed hismelf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.