[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you g-guys anyways.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Fuck you g-guys anyways.
>>
File: huh.png (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
37 KB, 800x600
FOLLOW THE BYLAWS AND NOTHING BAD WILL EVER HAPPEN
>>
>>29783260
I follow them just not one. Didn't even hear my story, assumed I am a normie.
>Even an outcast among other spergs.
>>
>>29783260
what's the room
>>
>high test
>lives on welfare
>does drugs

randy is a nigger randy is a nigger
>>
>>29783348
>fucked a girl
>not a normie

nice try negro
>>
>>29783348

>fucked a woman

>haha im a robot right guise

fuck off and leave r9k forever
>>
File: AzmoCat.png (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
AzmoCat.png
63 KB, 800x600
>>29783432
PLEASE OBEY THE BYLAWS
>>
>not following the dodecalaws
>>
File: Sicate.png (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Sicate.png
38 KB, 800x600
>>29783348
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QlKsbigPma3F5QtE1XIh83tm9D8rELdIEso3cWv6xp0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>29783434
>>29783446
Being a robot is not simply being a virgin. If you had the chance to have a relationship that looked promising and you thought it would change your life, you would take it. Some of us get chances by random luck, I fucked mine up but still got something. I understand the hatred and anti normie mentality but you don't even know the whole story. The bylaw should give chance based on other factors. Its your chat though, enjoy it.
>>
>>29783386
Hi I would also like to know this
>>
>>29783752
I agree with you. r9k is a normie-tier kind of board now anyways, so might as well let the normies in the normie chatrooms
>>
>>29783791
oh yeah? why should we tell you?
>>
>>29784202
because I'm a ROBOT, but on second thought don't tell me because I'm guessing that the room is dominated by about 7 or so low level normies who don't even belong on here, they probably go back and forth with middle school level bullshit drama and argue over the two or three roasties in the room
>>
>>29784268
I was kicked because I had sex once, they are strict. And the women are bullied and not welcome, I assure you, its normie free unless someone is lying.
>>
>>29784268
this is it exactly. if they weren't normies they wouldn't be dangling an invite in front of strangers and kicking out people for no reason.

human trash, not robots.
>>
I tried this chat but I'm 24 and realized that I'm just talking to dudes who are younger than me and going to college or something which I just felt left out of being able to relate to some of your guys' problems.

Also really made me question why am I was going on r9k anymore when I realized that I am a bigger loser than 95% of r9k.
>>
>>29784336
This, they aren't robots but socs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.