[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did something kinda autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled-1.jpg (317 KB, 721x599) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
317 KB, 721x599
I know this is pretty autistic, but i am a depressed 5'8 manlet and i was curious, so i made a chart of the average heights of Taylor Swifts boyfriends, here it is if anyone wants to see
>>
you have issues my man
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 353x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 353x439
What the fuck OP.

What the fuck.
>>
5'8 isn't a manlet height. Lots of guys in the mid five foot range have girlfriends. Why are you comparing yourself to Taylor Swift's boyfriends? It's stupid
>>
File: 1465616911144.jpg (61 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1465616911144.jpg
61 KB, 1000x800
>>29781584
ty op i've been waiting for this for a long time
>>
how many sexual partners do you think she's had?
>>
Most of these celebs add 1-2 inches to their height so the real average is probably 5'10 or so.
>>
>>29781669
i would expect the variance to be more like 0.5 to maybe 1 inch, as its not really something easy to lie about, you can tell the difference
>>
>>29781584
hm. not so strong findings in correlation with what we'd expect, unless of course we take into account her longest relationship by far, was with the tallest man she's ever dated.

I suspect this is because of hypergamy, that is, women seek men who have unique status over other men. Harris had premium status because of his excessive height, other characteristics and traits notwithstanding.

we need a more data on the two undocumented boyfriends
>>
>>29781689
Yeah, I once met Daniel Radcliffe who's 5'5 and I was the same height as him, so i guess they all don't lie - if at all.
>>
>>29781584
OP here, i switched up the average relationship lenghts, 6 months average is for over 6ft and 3 months average is for under 6 feet
>>
>>29781644
easily 30 I reckon. she's rich. once bitches have money they just look for the best penises they can fug
>>
>>29781584
How can you take a woman seriously who has had that many cocks in her?
>>
she is tall for a girl though. also harry styles is liek 5'9 1/2 irl
>>
>>29781584
First of all OP, you're not a fucking manlet you just suck

Second of all, you may notice that they're all just fucking famous their height doesn't MATTER
>>
>>29781798
high value women can be loose if they want, whereas average women are probably more careful
>>
>>29781703
what i found most interesting while making this was that it had been over 2 years since she has dated anyone under 6ft tall
>>
>>29781825
>5'8
>not a manlet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you're under 6 ft' you're a manlet
>>
>>29781888
Maybe in the Netherlands dumbass, see girls find it more attractive you're over 6'0 but they won't find it unattractive until you're 5'7 or below
>>
>>29781964
The current generation of middle-upper class white males is probably around 6ft in a lot of states in the US, and around 6'2 in scandinavia
>>
>>29782006
No I guarantee you they are not 6'0 because no state has an average height of over 5'10
>>
>>29782045
The average is 5'10 if you count demographics like non whites and people from older generations than the newest wave of adults
>>
>>29782134
You do realize that height has increased over time?

Are you retarded or just illiterate?
>>
>>29782162
when did i say it didnt? im implying that it did in fact increase over time, retard
>>
>>29782184
Oh so the answer is illiterate?

>if you count ... people from older generations than the newest [generation]

That means "if you count older generations" in case you still can't understand you retard.
>>
According to recent rumors she might have enhanced her boobies.

>TayTay declared unpure
>Stacey confirmed
>>
>>29782236
how are you this thickheaded
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.