[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this plane of existence who unironically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1443801277620.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443801277620.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>there are people on this plane of existence who unironically think waifus > real women
How is this even a thing? Self delusion and sour grapes come to mind but is there more to such pathetic cuckoldry?
>>
>>29781338
Nice bait faggot. Clearly you've never been cheated on or fucked over monetarily by a 3D.

I haven't either but I'm aware enough to understand the issues
>>
My waifu is a real woman. I keep dreaming of the day where I'll get to see her in person.
>>
>>29781338
real women will cheat on you and leech off your money. who is the real cuck now?
>>
>>29781502
go to her soon, anon! : )
save up money and get a plane ticket!!
>>
>>29781502
>waifu
>real women

Fuck off with this shit.
>>
File: 1467275881545.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1467275881545.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>29781338
>Normal people enjoy letting parasites take refuge in their lives so you should too
>>
In addition to what people already said, real women don't love you nor give you emotional support, and that meme really really needs to stop. In fact, they will literally despise you if you show emotion or weakness, they'll tell you to "man up", they'll tell others that you "exaggerate" and don't "handle things well", etc. They want you to be an immovable rock and they want YOU to emotionally support THEM. Fuck. That.

If someone somehow finds a way to feel connected to a waifu, good for them. The other option fucking sucks.
>>
>>29781565
If only it were that simple, I have to get her to agree first.
>>
File: mai_waifu_daze.jpg (20 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
mai_waifu_daze.jpg
20 KB, 196x258
My waifu is real, she's just in the 2D dimention.
I beleive when I die I will cross into that realm tobe with her.
This is why I will never cheat on her with 3DPD or get another waifu.
>>
>>29781338
2D is far superior to 3DPD in terms of physical attractiveness.

Not talking about personality or anything like that.

Real women just can't compare to how good 2D women look.
>>
File: 1458593095102.jpg (560 KB, 1575x1665) Image search: [Google]
1458593095102.jpg
560 KB, 1575x1665
Suck a bag of fire.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.