[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Niggers.jpg (55 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Niggers.jpg
55 KB, 600x849
So, this board won't let me type anything that has already been typed, and you guys hate women?
>>
>>29781309
I don't just hate women, I actively try to pee on as many women as I can in public.
>>
>>29781309
It's really women that hate me. I'm just a little bit bitter, that's all.
>>
>>29781309
why shouldn't I stacey
>>
>>29781309
get out of here normie, why do you people even come here?

for literally what reason?
>>
>>29781320
What's up R. Kelly?
>>
>typing random stuff on the subject just because
>asking these questions
guess who's new?
>>
>>29781442
because i fucking hate niggers, normie prick. Fuck off you faggot ass fucking normie, ruining this board, fucking faggot.
>>
>>29781558
Wait, how did you guess I was new? Are you some sort of mind reader or something? There is no way you guessed just by what I typed.
>>
>>29781309
Id say mostly we hate ourselves.
>>
Fuck off you fucking norman
>>
>>29781690
Why the shizzleniggertitties do you guys hate yourselves?
>>
>>29781762
>shizzleniggertitties

I was gonna respond but cmon man
>>
>>29781786
I have to try and be original or i get muted. Speaking of which, how the fuck was this guy >>29781690 allowed to post "We hate ourselves," on this board, if everyone hates themselves?
>>
I don't hate women I just find the vast majority extremely questionable in regards to human empathy.

>Women want other women to take positions in jobs held by majority of men to fulfill some quota to prove women are equal to men regardless if the job requires analytical skills and spatial awareness

>women won't pay for dates because a women paying for dates is not traditional and it's something guys should only do; despite the fact that this is the 21st century and women are being paid more than men in this day in age all for "romance"
>>
>>29781762
>>Why the shizzleniggertitties do you guys hate yourselves?

cause I'm a NEET mental health patient with no friends and no future.
>>
>>29781891
I agree with you, but I also hate women.
>>
>>29781497
Do share the story bro
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.