[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super-Market Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1465903633407s.jpg (3 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1465903633407s.jpg
3 KB, 125x110
So i just came back from the store with my grandmother, and the bagging person took really long to do her job and i was wondering, should i have helped her load the groceries into the bags?

Also post your Super-Market escapades.
>>
File: 1463534255929s.jpg (10 KB, 249x234) Image search: [Google]
1463534255929s.jpg
10 KB, 249x234
>>29780965
Guess it's another thread down the drain.
>>
>>29781414
Heres a bumparoo
And no, make the wagies work
>>
>>29780965
You're not getting paid to bag groceries. It's the store's responsibility to have competent employees. Help if you want, but it's not something you "should" do.
>>
One thing I've just realised that I find strange is how you Americans (assuming you are) don't pack your own bags at the supermarket.

I'm a britbong and I went shopping for food today and we always pack our own bags. The cashier takes the item, scans it and slides it down into this sort of tray where we grab and pack it.

I have no way of actually knowing but I feel like our way would be faster. Thoughts?
>>
>>29781616
Same in Europe. It probably is not only faster but better in the sense that the cashier will not pay attention to what things they are putting in each bag and that can lead to accidents.

Still, I'd rather get my things bagged by the cashier.
>>
>>29781834
I've only ever been to supermarkets (and bought a lot) with other people, so I can sort of see where the cashier bagging shit would come from if you're by yourself. What are you meant to do when the cashier is bagging your stuff though? When I'm bagging shit, I'm doing something, not just stood there doing nothing.
>>
>>29780965
Former grocery store bagger here. No, don't offer to help. I found it annoying when people did that. She was probably slow because she was new to the job. If you wanna be nice, tip them.
>>
>>29781616

That depends on the store franchise. Some have baggers, some don't.
>>
Well i live in Texas so i'm talking about HEB, OP here.
>>
File: 1461544853555.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1461544853555.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>go to supermarket with my family
>end up doing the bagging since the normie baggers were flirting with chad
>>
>>29782289
The people working at mine are a complete joke who decide to do the least amount of work possible, I wouldn't find your story surprising seeing how they don't even bag my groceries half the time. Still better than walmart though.
>>
>>29780965
One time I went to wal mart with my dad and we had separate purchases to make.

He got his first and then had his stuff bagged. After I paid for my things I tried to take my stuff and just toss it in his bag (I fucking hate plastic bags!!). Dumb old lady bitch that is already taking an eternity to ring us up denies me my items, spends 5 minutes bagging it and makes me take another bag and waste more time.

I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS STORE.

It was a fucking dvd and a bag of fake spider webs. I can carry that shit in my jacket pocket! I don't WANT YOUR STUPID FUCKING BAG AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR YOUR STUPID OLD LADY FUCKING FACE.
>>
Yes you should have helped her, you dumb nigger.
>>
>go to supermarket during the day
>normies packed in everywhere
>panic

>go to same place middle of the night
>a couple freaks more broken than me scurrying around

never go during the day
>>
>>29784247
That sounds kinda comfy desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.