[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST FUCK MY DIET UP FAMPAI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Welp so much for dieting.jpg (110 KB, 750x558) Image search: [Google]
Welp so much for dieting.jpg
110 KB, 750x558
JUST FUCK MY DIET UP FAMPAI
>>
Mcgriddles are the shit

>be Canadian
>have access to premium 100% uncut raw maple syrup
>buy McGriddles and take them home and drench them in it
>>
>>29780955
>TFW dieting and reading that sentence made my stomach growl like a whale mating call.

Fuck you, but at the same time I love you.
>>
>>29780955
Yo man... you get that syrup from michel?

Hook me up wit a gallon, son. Imma get back to you on it my pancakes dry as shit man.
>>
>>29780902
FUCK YES

>in local news, Anon Nguyen has died of a heart attack said to be related to McDonald's new all-day breakfast menu addition
>>
i had this the other day. i didn't sleep all night because i was drinking, and i was the first at the door to my mcdonalds at 6:30 am and this is the first thing i bought and ate
it felt so good and comfy, nobody else was there
>>
>>29781006
I use to have a friend with the last name Nguyen and one day I was looking at my other friend and said "Hey have you seen anon NEW GUY YEN?" and he was like "Who?" and I said "You know anon NEW GUY YEN" and he said "You mean WIND?" I was like "What?" and he told me "Yeah, it's pronounced WIND"

I felt so bad because all this time I thought it was pronounced NEW GUY YEN, damn I'm retarded.
>>
>>29781084
It's a very common Vietnamese last name and I used to day ne-goo-yen. Though he told me that it was pronounced wing, not wind.
>>
>>29781456
It was either "Wing" or "Wind" I get them confused
>>
>>29780955
pure, uncut maple syrup is the only good thing from canada
>>
File: 1373832777825.png (844 KB, 679x548) Image search: [Google]
1373832777825.png
844 KB, 679x548
>>29780902
>eating fast food
literally the most normie thing you could do :)
>>
>>29781708
Showing signs of the remotest ability to fend for yourself is the normiest thing going.

Real robots lie in a semi-catatonic state for sixteen hours a day, and will die from bedsores and dehydration if left unattended.
>>
Fuck now I want to go there
>>
>>29781084
It's my last name, I always just pronounced it "Win".

And I've heard any number of pronunciations. Ny-gwin, Nuh-Goo-yen, noo-gwen, nuh-guy-in, it's all over the map.
>>
>fampai

why do dipshits still say this
>>
>>29780955

>tfw real maple syrup (not infused with corn syrup) is one of the many reasons I'll be fat forever.
>>
>>29781872
Fampai, Familia, Familio, I've heard many variations of it.

I'm white, I don't know why I say it since I think it originated as a nigger term.
>>
I was pretty pissed when I found out their all day breakfast menu only had 4 or 5 items. Come on, that's pretty shit. They better add everything.
>>
>>29781001
>dieting
So eating?
>>
The bun is pancakes?? Fugg I gotta go get one sometime
>>
>>29781872
Because it's a hilarious meme?
Using pham is funny because niggers said it first, and it's funny to pretend you're a nigger (only vocabulary-wise, not the murdering and getting HIV).
Using fampai is extra funny because 4Chan jap god replaced pham with senpai, so when you combine the two you get fampai. It's a real testament to how memes breed the rawest form of humor
>>
>>29781540
>>29781084
>>29781456
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguyen

If you're doing it correctly it should have the "ng" sound of "sing" at the start.
>>
File: qqqqqqq.jpg (118 KB, 604x339) Image search: [Google]
qqqqqqq.jpg
118 KB, 604x339
Oh fuck, I feel bad for them. Having to cook round eggs during lunch was a pain but now they'll have to dedicate a grill just to folded egg.
>>
>>29782535
Just out of curiosity what do you consider dieting to be? Usually it's consuming less food/calories than you burn on a daily basis thus losing weight instead of gaining it.

That's the basic principle anyway
>>
>>29780902
Is it true that McGriddles are the unhealthiest item on the McDonald's menu?
>>
>>29782749
Well mostly everything at Mcdonald's is unhealthy/fattening as fuck, but the McGriddle is basically two mini pancakes with a sausage patty, folded egg and melted cheese all stacked together forming a sandwich.

Just think about it for a second, does that sound healthy to you? Does anything I just said sound even the slightest bit like it should be consumed by a human? You can look up the calories in a McGriddle, I assure you it's most like over 1,000 or like 800. If you ate two of them it'd probably be close to a person's 2,000 caloric intake for the day.
>>
>>29782749
dude... i know this may be shocking to you ... but everything given out by mcdonalds is cancer-inducing obesity in solid edible form
>>
>>29782947
>Calories: 448
>Cholesterol 243 mg (81% Daily value)
>Sodium 1,110 mg (46% daily value)
>>
File: 1447981860897.png (24 KB, 627x757) Image search: [Google]
1447981860897.png
24 KB, 627x757
>when you ordered a sausage egg mcmuffin when you really meant a sausage egg biscuit
>>
>>29783001
That's surprising, figured it'd be way more. Either way eating four of those would come out to 2,000 calories, even eating one is pretty fucking unhealthy.

I'd probably eat one every week or so at best, if you ate them multiple times a week it'd really be bad. I'm only saying this cause I'm trying to lose weight, if I didn't give a shit about my weight then I'd eat as many as I wanted.
>>
>>29782704
I think it means any alteration in your usual diet. Some people diet to gain mass or muscle by eating more calories and some people eat less to lose weight.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.