[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf of 2 years breaks up with me because I'm not christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 16 - 1.jpg (60 KB, 530x398) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
60 KB, 530x398
>gf of 2 years breaks up with me because I'm not christian
>week later
>still not over it, patheticaly trying to get her back,
>she acts like im terrible and hates my guts

ITS BETTER TO HAVE NEVER LOVED THAN TO LOVE AND LOSE HOLY SHIT THIS IS HORRIBLE
>>
>>29780673
Fuck u norm shit LOL
>>
File: 1451701673369.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1451701673369.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>29780673
>>gf of 2 years breaks up with me because I'm not christian
Kill yourself my dude.
>>
>>29780673
I have learned how to deal with this after my GF broke up with me last year. I really loved her

The only way to deal with a girl breaking up with you is to literally pretend as if you do not give a single miniscule fuck.

Just do not text her or contact her and do your best to act normally, even though you are literally dying inside.

Women cannot stand it when they are not showered with attention or when they are viewed as insignificant, so pretending as if you literally do not care she broke up with you will trigger her. In fact, she might even try to get back with you, in which case you resume the relationship with all the power in your hands.

Though considering she had broken up with you, I wouldn't suggest wanting her back
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.