[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw left handed >the world is made by right handed people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1455484813892.jpg (37 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1455484813892.jpg
37 KB, 466x700
>tfw left handed
>the world is made by right handed people for right handed
>you'll never as good as something as a right handed person
how do you guys cope with this?
>>
>>29780546
i'm left handed and i'm doing fine you retard

i just have really bad hand writing that would probably improve with practice
>>
well you guys are kinda the devil's minions so why should we have to make stuff just for you?
>>
>>29780568
fpbp
robotiawdu9awhfh
>>
>>29780568
no you're not. I bet you dont play fps games nearly as good as right handeds and you cant shoot guns. you also have to pay extra for stuff like guitars to be left handed
>>
>>29780849
Itt neet arguments.

Im left handed and not a failure. Hitting average means im better than half of those righty fucks
>>
>>29780849
No, you don't, retard. Just string it the opposite direction.
>>
>>29780849
Just put the mouse on the other side of the keyboard?
>>
File: 1467865128313.jpg (77 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1467865128313.jpg
77 KB, 466x700
I think I like it better this way
>>
>>29780546
I'm right handed, but I learned to fap with my right hand so I can still use a mouse. The best of both worlds desu.
>>
>>29780931
Both of my parents are lefties, yet I'm not. I grew up learning to play Brood War lefty because I was too lazy to move the mouse.
>>
File: BAqtSygCIAEm3ii.jpg (34 KB, 400x530) Image search: [Google]
BAqtSygCIAEm3ii.jpg
34 KB, 400x530
>>29780940
easier to slap with left hand?
>>
>>29780894
>>29780931
shared pc. Guitar will be upside down unless is a "mirrowed" symmetrical one. mouse ergonomic will be the opposite, wont fit on hand.
>rightychads thinking its just "put it on the other side bro XD" easy life like theirs
>>29780948
this is literally the only advantage. I can have ninja stealth faps with .46 seconds between fapping and looking normal
>>
Being left handed is a choice.
>>
>>29780546
>tfw left handed
Master race.
>>
Really bizarre factoid: Every male in my family for 5 or 6 generations has been left handed. I don't really understand how that happens.

I get genetics, but what are the fucking odds?
>>
I'm left handed. I walk into a classroom full of right handed desks and one left handed desk.
>>
>>29780849
>I bet you dont play fps games nearly as good as right handeds

False i play fps perfectly and have no trouble playing with my right hand Im ranked highly above average in most fps games i play
>>
>>29781135
>shared PC
Move the mouse over or honestly just get used to it. It's not a big deal.
>Guitars will be upside down
Do you play guitar? Serious question. It absolutely does not make a difference. Unless you use a whammy bar or insist on having a cutout for your hand which isn't fucking necessary anyway because no one goes that high on the fret board unless they're showoff cunts. Dick Dale and Kurt Cobain are both righties and play strung lefty anyhow, if you need more proof that it doesn't make a real difference. Most guitars ARE mirrored, you know?

Is it just that you wanna play a spooky doommetal XD guitar and want to make sure you look cool?
>>
>>29781360
well I meant electrical guitar, 90% arent mirrored. even my acoustic guitar I had to look around for quite a bit to find one mirrored and switch the strings.
>>
>>29781481
All the coolest are mirrored and they're very easy to find. Switching strings is fun. I did it today. It's therapeutic.
>>
>>29781481
When you flip an electric guitar, you gotta flip the pickups and readjust the bridge, don't you?
>>
>>29781481
Jimmy Hendrix learned to play just fine. I'm sure you can too.
>>
File: neon00011.jpg (102 KB, 1460x828) Image search: [Google]
neon00011.jpg
102 KB, 1460x828
>>29781568
have these. as you can see the acoustic is very basic and mirrored so I just bought one and switched the strings. the electric one I had to look around for a left handed
>>
>>29781642
>All the coolest are mirrored and they're very easy to find.
As you can see, that guitar looks fucking gay.
>>
>how do you guys cope with this?

Well, for starters, I was born with a right dominant hand. It seems to have solved your little dilemma quite nicely for me. I get all the benefits of being a right-handed person, and as for the downsides... well, there aren't any really. Like you said, everything in the world is made for righties.

No ill feelings though, my friend. It was just the luck of the draw. My father is actually left-handed, but he went to a very strict Catholic school and they forced him to write with his right hand, or else they'd slap a ruler down on his knuckles. He still writes with his right hand, but his writing is completely illegible to me. It just looks like meaningless scribbles, but he's been writing that way for the past 40 or so years (he's like mid-50s, I think) so he can understand every bit of it. Luckily neither me nor any of my sisters inherited his left-handed genes.

But then I've also read about people who've taught themselves to be ambidextrous. Maybe there's hope for you, Lefty Anon! I'm sure you can find some basic lessons online if you search around enough. It might be more difficult now that you're (presumably) in your late teens or early 20's, but it's not impossible. It'd certainly make life a lot easier for you. Maybe you won't be perfect with your right hand, but surely you can teach yourself to be "handy" enough to get by in our right-handed world.
>>
>Write with left hand, but can also write with right hand (It's harder and looks even worse)
>punch and kick with left side
>Fap, play guitar and use mouth with right

wonder why
>>
>>29780546
always irrationally hated left handed people desu

i think it's because it's an attribute that makes them stand out while i'm very boring.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.