[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>14 year old sister told me shes pansexual uhhhhhhh pik unrleated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (80 KB, 484x264) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
80 KB, 484x264
>14 year old sister told me shes pansexual
uhhhhhhh
pik unrleated
>>
What does that mean? Like, is she sexually attracted to anything and everything?
>>
>>29780474
Tell her "all women are bisexual" and enjoy the triggering.
>>
File: 301922-pan[1].jpg (92 KB, 1650x1155) Image search: [Google]
301922-pan[1].jpg
92 KB, 1650x1155
Leave this in her room.
>>
She is in that stage. Either you have a good relationship with her or she is like every retarded 14 yo girl telling her sexual preferences to everyone. In any case, just let her be. There is nothing dumber than preteens and she is on her sexual exploration or something phase.

I used to fap like 5 times a day back then, kinda just like know.
>>
>>29780572
That's pretty funny, do it OP.

OP you need to start lurking in /pol/ and feed her bits of red-pill.
>>
>>29780594
I used to think my sister would just grow out of it. now she is mentally ill, and I'm pretty sure she has never had a relationship that lasted longer than a week. thanks tumblr.
>>
>>29780526
It's the same as bisexual. Technically it includes those not included in the gender binary but the definitions get sorta muddled there.

Then you get into Demisexual (attracted to those you have a strong emotional connection to) and it all kinda goes apeshit from there. Just leave it at "is the same as bisexual" and it's easier to comprehend.

>source: 2013-15 was a very interesting period in my life
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 748x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 748x300
>>29780656
Update: from my FtM trans friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 539x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 539x506
Original Post time, you dumb fucking niggers
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.